“Good food”
Review of Portola Kitchen

Portola Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Portola Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018

A group of us had a nice dinner here on a Friday evening. The meal starts with warm fresh bread – olive oil and balsamic are on the table. I shared a starter salad (fresh and lightly dressed) with a friend and the kitchen split it on to 2 plates (thanks!). I enjoyed the Grilled Salmon over wild rice despite the fact that was overcooked. Others really enjoyed their pasta dishes. Service was efficient and non-intrusive.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed s very good meal in s family style restaurant here locally in Portola Valley. Excellent service. Children’s menu. Tasty food. I would highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Went there yesterday for a birthday lunch the food my friend had was fine he said it was comparable to other places he had eaten the same dish, I had the risotto which was on the special menu to me it was far too cheesy and had very little asparagus tasted like cheesy rice.
Bottom line thinking I would not go back or maybe should have had something else , have also eaten at Mike's cafe in the past this is more upscale in price lunch for two with desert was 64 dollars.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Well worth a trip to go here for lunch. Good service and very good food. Both indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I don't come down to Palo Alto often, but when I do this is the restaurant I always think of first. Tucked away in an unassuming strip mall location, once inside you immediately feel welcome and at home. Great wine list and solid, well rounded Italian cuisine. I dream of the butternut squash ravioli!

Another thing we like is that you feel like you have a bit more anonymity here compared to dining around U Ave.