“Great food in a friendly neighborhood setting”

Bricks Eats and Drinks
Ranked #10 of 130 Restaurants in Placerville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place has amazing burgers. Several varieties including the bo peep lamb burger. And don’t forget to ask for the sweet potato planks and ranch dressing instead of regular fries. It is SO good! But it is so much food my husband and I usually split a burger. Maybe if we didn’t start with their homemade soup or an appetizer, like their stuffed jalapeños we could order our own, but I like our way just fine.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

My wife and I have enjoyed many meals at Bricks. You can enjoy American style cuisine with very good service. They offer excellent choices of beer and wine. The atmosphere is fun and lively, but not to loud. If you are in Placerville try this excellent restaurant.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The food is always fresh and properly cooked. The portions are large. There is a good variety on the menu, so everyone can find something they like. I often take guest there for a meal.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great all around American food. Salads, hamburgers and drinks. It can get busy, but wait times for tables usually are not too long. The Darcy burger is one of my favorites, blue cheese and the right amount of hot sauce makes for a perfect meal.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

The bartender mixes a mean dirty martini. Very nice place. Arrived too late for dinner since the kitchen was closed. But, the restaurant looked nice and had a decent menu.