“Good Coffee and Gluten Free Dessert Options”

Cuppa Coffee & More
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Espresso drinks, wine & beer, baked goods, and light meals. The new look is cute and comfortable, with lots of vintage ski pieces. Stop in on your way through Placerville and you will be pleasantly surprised to see what changes have been made to this shop. This is the only place in the Placerville area you can find Cornish pasties just like your grandmother used to make. Come for coffee, stay for More!
Reviewed 28 December 2017

I stopped in Cuppa Coffee and More twice during our visit to Pllacerville. I like to have a cookie or other treat with my coffee but most places do not offer gluten free options. I have allergies and gluten is one of the allergens I need to stay away from. I enjoyed the gluten free options that Cuppa of Coffee and More. In addition the prices are reasonable and the service is good. Also there are table and chairs so you can enjoy your coffee there or you can take out. I recommend this establishment for your coffee needs in Pacerville, CA.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We stopped in for a cup of coffee, and came away fans. We had quick, happy service. The coffee was freshly brewed ... we found the gift shopping fun, too. The tea towels were more than tempting ... we had to buy!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Jerry S
Reviewed 24 September 2017

This is a great little coffee shop right on Main Street. The lattes are the best I've had, and the bakery case was filled with tempting treats. We enjoyed the blueberry muffins and biscotti. The barista was friendly and worked fast! We ate at a table outside, but there is seating indoors as well.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Server in past has been less-than friendly, last visit she was downright unfriendly. Cowboy cookies are good, though.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Visted twice. Great value of $1 coffee before 9 am. Good hot and iced coffee and nice scones, biscotti and muffins.

Date of visit: September 2016