“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Took some friends from out of town here. A little loud, but the food was great. Wish there were more places in Placerville to eat that didn't bust the wallet!!! Locals can hardly frequent these establishments because of the prices.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Dining experience very pleasant. Portions are hearty. Service above average. Walking distance from our hotel

Reviewed 24 June 2018

The portions are good, as is the selection. I suspect everything is organic, and there is nothing wrong with that. It's a very quaint place that is quite popular among the locals. It tends to lack a little on flavor because it's healthy, but nothing that a dash of salt and pepper can't fix.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Recommended by our eldest daughter, this cafe is on the main street in Placerville. Very simple decor that was comfortable and inviting. The menu featured contemporary items. My wife and I shared a small margherita pizza. It was thin crust with fresh ingredients and it was perfect as a light lunch which is what we anticipated. They feature an extensive wine card so I settled for a glass of Torrentes from Argentina. There were plenty of California wines offered by the bottle or glass. Next time I might try the Mango Chichen or the Heyday Salad (greens, maple glazed pecans, slivered apple). I am over 65 and prefer a quieter place but, hey, the younger crowd enjoys the ambience of people chatting. The place was busy yet we were seated right away.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Warm atmosphere, casual environment but clearly very popular with both locals and visitors alike, the food was superb! And service was excellent. We were fortunate to get in midweek without a reservation. Overall an excellent dining experience, highly recommended.