All reviews cinnamon rolls colorado blvd a small strip mall yogurt king suite free breakfast check in was quick minute drive the breakfast area outdoor pool rose bowl each morning one night stay room was large los angeles hie ihg
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

The location is good and right off 210. The parking spaces in the lot are very, very tight due to a small lot for the hotel. The check in was smooth, and I received the room I had originally booked. The room is somewhat dated and the bed and pillows were uncomfortable. Need to be replaced. The AC was cold, but so loud. Before we checked out we went down for breakfast. All the food was gone, so we waited 15 minutes for more food to come. The egg omelette was warm, not hot and greasy. Lousy breakfast. I threw the food out and checked out of the hotel. We wont be back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Holiday B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena Colorado Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Margaret H.

We appreciate your feedback and we take all your comments into consideration to make changes to better serve our loyal customers such as yourself. We thank you for your recent stay and we hope you give us another chance to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

My band is on tour and we recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena for our LA show. The hotel was clean, and every hotel employee we talked to was extremely friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean, and everything in the hotel room was in working order (TV, coffee machine, etc.) The beds were super comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was one of the best I've had at any chain hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
HIPasadena, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena Colorado Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Mr. Troper
We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Express Pasadena. We are delighted to know that we met your expectations and were able to provide you a great room for you to rest from your tour. We thank you for your business and we look forward to accomodatring again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

I was a very good room for a handicapped person. The bedroom was very accessible and the bathroom is wide and perfect. I found the bed a little too high and soft, but this is my personal view. The breakfast is above average.

Room Tip: New rooms are very good but are in a separated part of the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed 1 night for my daughter ABRSM Exam in May 2018. Arrived in the late Saturday afternoon. This hotel is very unique, it is a L shaped building with the lower units rented out to small businesses. The hotel room that we are assigned is on top and is gated and needed a separate key card to activate the gate. Parking is very tiny but I guess this is a golden area along Colorado Blvd, and so, the parking space is cramp so that more cars can be accommodated. I tried to park my car overnight at the parking space in front but below the room that I stayed but to learn from the security guard that I will need to remove my car early in the morning to avoid being towed? Anyway, I wish the front desk can be more informative during check in time to let us know specificallt that where we can park permanently overnight during weekends or week day. Breakfast, nothing to rave about, the standard fare in HI and there are always room for improvement by getting the hot food items hot and not room temperature. The swimming pool is not clean during our visit as there are bugs floating on the pool and so, my youngest daughter cannot swim when she so look forward to take a dip. Would I stay again, not for the amenities in the hotel but for convenience due to the ABRSM exam was held onsite and this is my first time taking my daughter to take the exam.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HIPasadena, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena Colorado Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Starofjupiter

Thank you for your feedback and your comments We appreciate your words that can help us make changes to better serve our loyal guests such as yourself.. We hope we can accommodate you again when the ABRSM exams happen again in the fall.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Customer Service Outstanding, clean, beds very comfortable, great Breakfast. Front Desk Personell terrific- great location for food etc. Check-in and Check- out quick and efficient. Great Pool area. Grounds well kept. We had a King Suite- all comforts like home. Would recommend highly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Lavernebuddy

We are very excited that you had a wonderful stay here with us at Holiday Inn Express Pasadena and that we met your expectations in every aspect. Happy and satisfy customers are our main goal. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again soon.