“Home Away From Home !”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Bev

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lollipopc...
Porterville, California
“Home Away From Home !”
Reviewed 28 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This was a family get together to celebrate my birthday and it was one of my best birthdays yet! The home was very clean equipped with every amenity all you need is your food and clothes! Beautiful home and had such a happy home feeling even my dog adjusted right away and my one year old grandson had his first family pool fun. We definately plan to this to be our place to stay every summer for my birthday and any other time when in Palm Springs !

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
L4050
Los Angeles, California
“In one word Amazing!”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I spent long weekend to celebrate my birthday at The Bev . It was exactly as the online photos and amenities , especially the kitchen were not overlooked ! Beautiful well maintained home .. I will definitely make this my new tradition to stay here when visiting Palm Springs! Very convenient location also . Thank you for wonderful stay!
Lita G

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing