Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$233
  • Restaurant
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$402
US$347
  • Pool
7 Springs Inn & Suites(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$181
Colony Palms Hotel(Palm Springs)
US$425
US$383
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$229
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$252
Hyatt.com
US$214
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$223
Hotel ZOSO(Palm Springs)
US$239
  • Pool
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$351
  • Pool
All reviewssweet lifesocial hoursteam roomother guestswest wingroma suitehappy hourowners and staffclothing optional placenew friendsmake your own wafflespools and hot tubsgay menfourth staycontinental breakfastgracious hostsplaces in palm springs
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from another fantastic stay at La Dolce Vita Resort and Spa. This resort has been our “go to” resort in Palm Springs for many years. We have met some wonderful people here and have developed some life long relationships. Matt and the staff are wonderful and pay close attention to details that ensure one’s stay is memorable. The entire staff is clearly guests focused. Since the resort changed ownership in the fall of 2017, Matt has made some changes to the resort that are very noticeable and have enhanced the ambience of the resort. We have already booked for Labor Day weekend and are looking forward to seeing the progress in the updates and renovations. That you LDVR staff for a great time and especially a thank you to Ty for the constant smile and humor.

Mark

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark B
Matt K, Manager at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thank you Mark and Peter for this fabulous review. It's always a pleasure having you two on property and catching up. We are so happy that you enjoy our cosmetic changes thus far and can't wait to share with you the updates we have planned next. We can't wait to see you two again over Labor Day!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

We stayed at this place a year ago and came back it just keeps getting better
Kudos to Ty, Xahder (sp?), Matt, and Robert who all took the extra effort to make sure our stay was the best it could be (they do this for everyone) the atmosphere is great you can't help but make new friends and have a good time Cant wait to go back

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the sweet review, Gentlemen! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and can't wait for you to come see us again! Ty, Robert, and Xander all say thank you as well!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

The staff shine at this property. Friendly and professional.
The property is well maintained and we had a very relaxing stay. Two pools and plenty of lounging choices. Pool noodles included!
The bed was firm with plenty of pillow choices.

1  Thank Nathan P
Matt K, Manager at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Thanks Nathan, for the sweet review. We are glad you were able to experience the Sweet Life with us. It was as pleasure meeting you and having you on property!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

My partner and I first stayed at this resort in Oct. 2017. We booked a Milano room, a full one bedroom suite with living room and kitchen. We fell in love with the resort, the atmosphere and the other guests and as a result gave it an excellent review. Our housekeeper at that time was Adam who was very friendly, hospitable, efficiently cleaned our room and asked if we needed anything else. This year out expectations were the same. We were disappointed for several reasons. Matt, the owner, has decided to be more absent from the resort and has hired a new manager. We will miss Matt. We again booked a Milano room. I immediately noticed that the living room was very sparely furnished with only one place to sit. We were both disappointed when we sat on the sofa. It was worn out, tattered, and offered no support. It should have been taken out and tossed in a dumpster a long time ago. The staff had already left for the day so I complained to the new manager the next morning. He informed me that I was supposed to understand that all the rooms were furnished differently. I informed him that the room we were in was NOT adequately furnished. He allowed us to move to another Milano room which we did. That room has a full size comfortably firm sofa, a sofa table, a coffee table, 2 upholstered side chairs, 2 end tables with lamps, and a desk with a lamp and an upholstered desk chair. Now, for the same price, the comparison is like night and day. Our housekeeper was new. He never did talk to us. He spent an inordinate amount of time cleaning rooms, moving very slowly. We only had one, one ounce bar of soap for the bathroom. I found out the hard way when I went to shower and had no soap in the shower. So when I noticed the supply cart outside our room, I took an additional one, one ounce bar of soap for the shower. Well, you'd have thought I committed grand larceny. The cleaner came back to the room and left with the bar of soap. Give me a break.! I plugged in my cell phone and charger on the desk in the living room. Came back and found my cell phone and charger plugged in on the night stand in the bedroom. I don't know if these people are compulsive or what, but everything i set down for my convenience was moved. There's also a communication problem here. We have spent a total of 10 nights here so we signed up for their rewards program. They give you a certificate number which they email to you. We have heard nothing. Also on checking out we were informed that our folio of expenses would be emailed to us. Again, nothing. And finally the new manager informed us that when the remodel of the resort is completed he will send us a email with photos of the rooms. I'm not holding my breath. The real attraction to this resort is the wonderful, no attitude guests who go there. Also the only smiling, helpful person among the staff was Ty who does the happy hours. He is a gem.

1  Thank Artofmpls

Hi Arthur,

Thank you so much for bringing all of these issues to our attention. After speaking with you on the phone, and hearing more about each of these mishaps in more detail, I am confident that everyone at La Dolce Vita (me included) have learned from these shortcomings and will make sure these issues never come up again. It is our number one goal at La Dolce Vita that our guests leave happier and more relaxed than when they came. I apologize we missed our mark during this past stay, but strive to make it up to you if you ever decide to stay with us next time your in Palm Springs.

Per our conversation, I will remain in touch via email and phone. Please let us know if there is anything else we can address or help with!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Matt and Ty and the rest of the staff at La Dolce Vita made our vacation the best. Ty was the best happy hour host all around. The resort, with two pools, a hot tub, a steam room and a spa, and a wonderful breakfast every day, made our stay easy and relaxing. We took advantage of the free BUZZ shuttle to get around town and didn't even need a car. Most highly recommended for sure !!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Eddie_Smith_LMT

Hi Eddie,

Thanks so much for the sweet review. It was so much fun having you and your crew stay with us for the last 10 days. I am thrilled that you guys enjoyed the time that you shared with us ! The BUZZ is a great way to get to and from downtown Palm Springs - and I am happy you were able to take advantage of this amenity as well.

We look forward to your next visit!

All the best,