Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$208
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$306
US$273
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$308/night.

Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$114
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Colony Palms Hotel(Palm Springs)
US$273
US$234
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

Hotel ZOSO(Palm Springs)
US$141
US$103
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$93
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$151
  • Pool
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$250
  • Pool
All reviewsfire pitice waterprivate patioenjoyed our staylocation was perfectshower headdowntown palm springswould stay againbeautiful groundsyogurtlove this placemelvynpropertyupgradestoiletrieshammocksps
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We really enjoyed our stay. Our goal was to relax, but be able to walk to a variety of shops and restaurants. The location was perfect for that. The main strip is just a block away, but you feel far removed once on the property. It's super charming. Every room is a little different. It might be a little pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Not sure you can go wrong anywhere.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Absolutely charming, classic 1922 Spanish architecture and ambiance at a peaceful, relaxing property. Attentive staff who provided courteous service. Melvyn`s ( on property) is a treat not to be missed. Classic, elegant 50s Palm Springs ambiance, live music, dancing ,great food and cocktails.Like stepping back in time to the fun filled swanky days of Palm Springs movie star era. So this is how Frank Sinatra lived ! What fun and so memorable. We`ll be back .

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We have been coming here for years. I had my birthday party here last year. I have brought many people to stay here and eat here. I don't care if you really remember me but couldn't you buy some software to pretend to remember me? A little note in my room? Extra water bottle? A wine bottle opener in my room? Why should I show any loyalty? Secondly, the upgrades this year are mostly great and were needed. But the bathroom was clearly designed by a straight guy. There is no place to put anything. I had to keep my toothbrush beside my bed. I had to lay my toiletries on the floor when doing my hair. There are no hooks - no place to hang used towels or a wet bathing suit. The shower door is 7 foot high so you can't hang on that. The sink didn't drain, there is no water pressure and it takes 3 minutes for water to heat up. These are all really small things but I am paying $500/night for this. And lastly - the fruit at breakfast. The fruit was awful. This is southern CA in the spring. The fruit at Ralphs 2 blocks away was better. There are farmers markets -- again at $500 a night I should not be eating an unripe strawberry from Mexico and a brown grape from Peru. Get some local produce and show off CA fruits.

Stayed: April 2018
3  Thank Vonnie E
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Excellent location, comfortable room, intimate service. Breakfast is simple, but good. Do not expect a full American breakfast, there are few options, but all of them very good (various bread and pastry, yogurt, boiled eggs, jam, granola, milk and coffee). Room is comfortable, with a nice bathroom.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Really enjoying the remodeled rooms and refreshed property look! My favorite is being able to have a martini along with the table side preparations at Melvyn's! They also have a piano bar that is a fun experience and a small dance floor.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business