See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We had a room in the Conference building. When we were walking in, a homeless man was walking out. As you're walking the hallway it smells of urine so bad that it made me nauseous. We get in the room and it's so outdated and the carpets are nasty! The fixtures were so old that my 8 year old couldn't even turn on the sink without my assistance. I'm not usually too terribly picky about where I stay, but this one was on another level. Then I had an issue with my reservation (they checked my in to another person's room with a queen bed instead of a king) and the front desk staff were awful. The manager Ross, and the 2 ladies that were there. Just plain rude and not willing to help with correcting this issue. Would not recommend to stay here at all!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Christina M
Reviewed 1 September 2018

If you're travelling as a lone woman, beware, because evidently Super8 does'tt consider the safety and privacy of its sole female guests as important,. I was in my room, when a strange man accessed the room.I was in, because he was an honorable person, and, equally surprised, he left without entering the room. Neither the front desk nor corporate seemed to consider this an invasion of my privacy or security. I reported this to both the front desk and to the corporate number I was able to access. No satisfaction, or understanding there! It was just an "incident." so, if you feel confident this will not happen to you, go ahead, and reserve a room at Super8!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

This was a quick trip to visit someone and I wanted to keep the cost down. This worked for me! The A/C worked well, it was quiet after 10:00pm and the complimentary ‘make your own’ waffles were very good. You can find many nice hotels at two, three and four times the price in Oceanside...aaand, you can find something wrong with the best of hotels. This was fine and, I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2018

I was beguiled by the cheap price and location near where I wanted to work. Rather than bash them here as I just finished my 3rd questionnaire on this location I would suggest: Do a drive-by FIRST!!! If you are a gambler and want to book it anyway then make sure you can get a refund. Enough said.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Easy check in. The room was spacious with a table and chairs and nicely decorated. There was an iron and ironing board. Would be more practical for us to have a hairdryer - especially with its proximity to the beach.

• Trip type: Travelled with family