All reviews observation deck junior suite trailer park dirt path huge shower hotel restaurant hotel is great mobile home park short walk every employee small pool stayed here for nights bed was very comfortable would stay here again a great stay soccer tournament clean hotel
Reviewed 22 February 2016

Start by saying Richard at front desk, knows how to welcome guests. The hotel lobby is decorated nicely. This is a very clean hotel. The rooms are of the highest standards, wonderful bedding and pillows terrific. This is a fine hotel located - 15 minute walk to beach and Oceanside Harbor. Oceanside Harbor Parking lot is free to park, then walk to harbor and beach, if you prefer. I am the Author of the book "True Travel Tips" youtube, fcbk. I use TripAdvisor always. My wife and I enjoyed our stay at this property.

Date of stay: February 2016
1  Thank kaatok
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Just returned from a business trip stay here. Reasonable rates, great value, amazing staff, spacious and comfortable rooms, and delicious restaurant. Free wifi too. Location just steps away from Oceanside Harbor. Can't really say enough good things about our stay. We will definitely return to this property.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SuzieQ-Matt
Reviewed 31 January 2016

Visiting friends in the area, and this turned out to be an ideal location. Room was comfortable, spacious and clean. Location is convenient to I-5 was well as the main area of town. Service was very good. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HARRY M
Reviewed 30 January 2016

The Holiday Inn Oceanside is a hidden gem! I didn't quite expect the "five star" high level of customer service that my family and I received on our recent stay. The staff was so welcoming from the very first interaction until the end of our trip, when, frankly, we felt like we had made new friends that we were sad to leave. Always professional and courteous, the front desk staff treated my family like VIP guests. In addition, the entire hotel, including our room, was incredibly clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Oceanside area!

Date of stay: January 2016
Reviewed 29 January 2016

Great food in restaurant, the view from observation deck on the sixth floor was beautiful, and I love that it is right outside the main gate of Camp Pendleton as I have family living on base. The room was quiet and had an very comfortable bed. Definitely coming back.

Date of stay: December 2015