Wyndham Oceanside Pier Resort
Best Western Plus Oceanside Palms(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$231
Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$200
ComfortSuites
Best Western Oceanside Inn(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$170
US$267
US$201
US$211
SpringHill Suites San Diego Oceanside/Downtown(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$239
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$166
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Days Inn by Wyndham Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$145
US$126
US$122
Travelocity
All reviewssky loungetrain noiseparking passocean viewsales pitchsan diegonorth toweroceanside pierfree underground parkingsales presentationfull kitchenbedroom deluxeactivity centerwasher and dryerjacuzzi tubruby's diner at the endtimeshare points
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely enjoyed this resort right across the beach/pier. Was here for a week for a family reunion and there were over 25+ of us and the staff went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. I even thought it was a little odd that they would call our room to ask if we needed anything. Clean and very well maintained. And friendly staff too.

The only downside to this place was the train honking all hours of the day/night. Our first night, I thought I'd go out of my mind with the loud noise. First couple of nights... no sleep. By 3rd or 4th night, the freaking noise was growing on me! Lol! They peovide ear plugs at the front desk... you'll be wise to grab those before you head up to your room.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017

The resort is in a great location, across the street from the beach close to the Oceanside Pier. Lots of stuff to keep both the big and little kids entertained.

Resort and rooms are very nice, clean and safe. Only drawback it is a timeshare and there is a lot of pressure to get you into a session to get you to purchase timeshare. We are members, but my family is not. I had to intervene a couple time to get them to back off

If you are looking for a quiet place to get away and relax, this is NOT the place. It's more of a family resort with lots of kids running around and having a good time.

Room Tip: Request an "Ocean Front" room. Ocean View rooms you have a slice of ocean and a lot of the surrounding buildings
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2017

stayed in a 2 bed apartment on the side so we could see the ocean form the balcony, Nice size with full kitchen, location is right on the beach so perfect for days when you just want to chill out and relax, San Diego is only 40 minutes away so very convenient to visit there as well, the trains can be very loud which is why they have ear plus on the reception desk!, to be honest it really didn't keep me awake but if you are a light sleeper you might need to put them in
must mention the Thursday night Sunset market when lots of street traders bring food from all over the world , just don't eat all day so you can sample as much as you can that nigth

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights in a one bedroom condo. Our room was on the second floor. That was a bit disappointing, but we COULD see the ocean from our balcony. It was also convenient to be on the same floor as the pool and the activity center.

I drove to Vons and picked up a bunch of groceries. The kitchen had everything I needed and we ate breakfast and lunch in the room every day.

Our condo also had a washer and a dryer. This was great as I was traveling with two small children. However, the dryer squeeked loudly every time we ran it and the sound was very grating.

There was lots to do. We went to the beach one day and spent another by the pool. The activity center had games and activities for the kids to do.

There were also occasional activities for the adults. One night I think people painted.

I did find the time share "push" to be a little annoying. You have to get solicited in order the get your parking pass. I just firmly and repeatedly said that I was not interested and that I wanted my parking pass.

I did hear the trains a few times in the middle of the night, but it wasn't a problem for me because I was about as far away from the tracks as you could be.

All in all, I think I would go back. Oceanside is a great little town.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2017

This hotel is laid back, quiet, and perfect for those that want peace and quiet. The ocean view rooms are perfect! You can see the sunset while you're eating dinner right from your room! The location is perfect because you are literally steps away from the beach! If you forget something, you won't have to drive because you can just walk. Sadly, the pricing for this hotel is not cheap nightly. You'll have to save in order to take at least a week vacation here. I wish they offered discounts and had cheaper room amenities. Other than that, I love coming to this hotel to just relax and hangout! Highly recommend staying here if you want to be close to the ocean and pier for a weekend!

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms are worth the view!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family