“Delicious Doughtnuts”
Review of Scotty's Doughnuts

Scotty's Doughnuts
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Oakdale
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Scotty's has been making delicious doughnuts for years. They are always reliable and have all the classics. They always are glazed up good no matter what kind you choose. I'm a sucker for maple bars, chocolate on chocolate and rainbow sprinkles!

Stop in a get a dozen! They have easy parking as well.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

the treats are fresh staff friendly and they dont skimp on the frosting! we will definately stop in anytime we are in town again

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I am from Kansas and I think Scotty's Doughnuts is just the Best. Just what a Doughnut shop should be. .

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We just stopped in after a grueling workout at the gym. Sorry to admit I ate 3. They did not make me feel sick, just very guilty.
Mary also added 3 extra to our box...friendly, patient service.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Very good doughnut shop. Every time I crave a doughnut, I go here. Very friendly people, had working.