Days Inn & Suites Needles
US$176
Priceline
US$51
US$46
Rio Del Sol Inn Needles(Needles)(Great Value!)
US$131
Red Roof Inn Needles(Needles)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$50
US$79
US$59
US$48
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsquit placeroom was cleandirect tvnice stayyogurtnew mexicowould stay here againmadhudesertcleanlinesscaliforniapetclerk
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Room clean and prepared properly, plenty of cool air in the summer, and the breakfast buffet was decent. The bed was absolutely fabulous. The TV screen is bigger than the one we have at home and you'll get plenty of channels including several HBO's.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mike_Needles, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Needles, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest.
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with your stay

with regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As I already said nice & clean ! Staff very helpfull ! Property looks nice store next door. Price to me a little high but it's CA. They got to pay the Liberians off right?needed copies made done with a smile. Needed two copies of bill, done no problem! I'll b back! No that's not a threat!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Mike_Needles, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Needles, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and for choosing our Motel. we are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our Motel

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Pardu at the front desk helped us with everything and was very patient with us. I would definitely recommend this to location to anyone looking to really catch up on rest and most of all a wonderful experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Mike_Needles, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Needles, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We will let Mr.Pardu know that you were pleased with his/her service. We hope to welcome you back again soon

With Reagrds

Reviewed 7 April 2018

My sister and I recently took a road trip traveling through Needles. We were pleasantly surprised by the reasonable prices and such friendly staff. This hotel made such a impression that we stopped on our way home to stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Mike_Needles, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Needles, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Guest.
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Mike

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The gentleman behind the front desk was courteous and made the check-in process quick for me after a long drive. My room was clean and comfortable. I got the rest I needed because of the excellent service I received.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Mike_Needles, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Needles, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Guest

I am so glad to hear that we were able to offer you a refuge from your busy schedule. Looking
forward to welcoming you back soon.