“Awesome girls weekend”
other travellers have booked this property
Fire Pit Lobby - Meritage
Bar
Bar
Fitness Room
Adult Pool with Cabanas
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Travelchi...
Denver, Colorado
“Nicely furnished but far from Napa proper with thin walls”
Reviewed 19 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

I booked this for a long weekend with my husband and another couple. We booked a 2BR suite. When we arrived we were told we only had 2BR for 2 of the 3 nights of our stay and there was no availability. Took me a while to find the confirmation but when I did they found a 2BR suite for us. Do know when you book this through travelocity, without any special deal they will pursue you during your stay about buying a timeshare. Please note also this location is in an industrial park, 25 min drive from Downtown Napa. Rooms and suite are very nicely furnished and supplied but walls are thin. I heard the gentleman in the room next door to mine snoring each night I was there.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
6 Dec 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear they found the confirmation at the front desk and corrected the nights during your stay. I don't know what you consider downtown, but driving to downtown Napa is about a 5-7 minute drive. There is also a complimentary shuttle after 4pm til 10:30pm that runs to downtown Napa because of the few miles away from downtown. I'm sorry you could hear the person in the next room snoring as this is not normal.

Regarding the timeshare, this is a hotel,condo, timeshare resort. For everyone in the future, you do not have to see the concierge after checkin as they will ask if you would like to attend a sale presentation. You can decline and you can also contact the resort operator to let them know you don't need to be called and asked to attend either. I'm sorry you had to go through this experience.

Thank you for staying with us and I'm sure, if given another chance, we will exceed your expectations.
dutchindo...
San Jose, California
“Awesome girls weekend”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Loved, loved, loved the resort and the location of this Condo. There were 13 women in total that stayed the weekend and we rented 2 condo's. We had full use of all of the Meritage amenities and there was a bbq on site at Vino Bello. We had everything we needed. It was clean and the staff was really friendly. Check in is not until 4pm but we were able to hang at the pool and wait for our check in. Eric the order is really easy to work with too, as soon as I booked he sent me all the paperwork quickly and it was booked before I knew it.

I would definitely stay here again, I am already trying to find another reason for a girls weekend.

Liked best: Adult pool
Liked least: no complaints
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
10 Sep 2014
I'm very happy to hear you all loved your stay at the Vino Bello. Thank you so much for the kind words and we look forward to you booking with us again if you ever stay in the Napa Valley area.
terriflyg...
Calgary, Canada
“Absolutely beautiful resort in Napa”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Myself and 4 of my girlfriends just stayed at the Vino Bello Condo Resort and it was absolutely wonderful. We rented a two bedroom condo that was spacious with beautiful decor. We loved our balcony and ordered room service breakfast every morning. What a way to start the day enjoying breakfast on a sunny patio with girlfriends! As guests of the Vino Bello we had access to all of the Meritage Resort amenities. The evening shuttle to downtown Napa is easy and convenient. The adult pool was amazing, with cabanas and little areas spread throughout to relax. The spa cave was so beautiful and tranquil. Also, we found everyone at the resort to be helpful and friendly. We will definitely be back!!! love, love, love!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The adult pool and spa cave
Liked least: waiting on hold for room service for 25 mins.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing