“Never Disappoints ”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 5th Street
Description: A local favorite for over sixteen years located on Napa's scenic Riverfront. Casual, friendly and brimming with hospitality for breakfast, brunch, lunch, wine tasting and local artisan shopping. Open daily from 8am. Husband and wife owners Jim & Jill Brandt are proud to be a part of Napa's community and strive to deliver great experiences to everyone who visits.
Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

One of our favorite breakfast restaurants. Great ambiance good food! Outdoor seating looking over the Napa River.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (512)

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

Home fries and eggs Benedict, a classic breakfast got us off to a great fulfilling day! Outdoor seating is available in lieu of covid. Enjoy the Napa river and proximity to downtown.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

We were the first customers after they re-opened following a couple month hiatus. The store has been re-decorated and looks wonderful.
We were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and the breakfast did not disappoint. I had the Eggs Benedict and it was perfect. The Hollandaise was tasty and creamy and the eggs were cooked perfectly. My wife enjoyed her “Vintners Breakfast”. French toast, scrambled eggs with rustic potatoes. The service was impeccable and despite Covid Mitigation’s we almost felt back to normal. Because it was our anniversary they brought of complimentary chocolate filled beignets. Brought me back to Café Du Monde in New Orleans. I would recommend this beautiful place to anyone.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 26 November 2020

As soon as I stepped inside the door, I immediately knew that Napa General Store was my kind of place! Located on Napa’s Riverfront in the historic Napa Mill, it combines shopping and dining into one casual, welcoming yet upscale experience. I could have spent all afternoon on their lovely patio, but due to our limited time we settled on lunch to go. The food is delicious – freshly prepared with quality ingredients. As for shopping, Napa General Store carries unique items that make browsing fun. Don’t miss this charming store in downtown Napa. We look forward to returning on our next Napa visit.

Date of visit: November 2020
18  Thank Linda Y
Reviewed 17 November 2020

Everything about Napa General Store is awesome. The food is absolutely delicious and the staff and service are so courteous and efficient. They are taking the Covid-19 protocols very seriously. And after a great meal the store has such interesting and unique items. One of my favorite places!

Date of visit: November 2020