“Dream Cottage In The Woods”
Welcome to Caspar Cottage
our beautiful new Virgin Redwood handcrafted door thermostatically controlled European gas fireplace, leather chair, DirecTV w/HBO, satellite INTERNET
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
our beautiful new Virgin Redwood handcrafted door
comfortable queen bed with memory foam topper and nice linens
sunny living room with hardwood floor, sofa bed and original art
custom cabinets, fully equipped kitchen, coffee, fresh fruit, bread and flowers for our guests
beautiful marble tiled bath, jetted tub, large shower
side deck with chair and lots of flowers
from the cottage walk through the redwoods to the Russian Gulch State Park waterfall
kayak beautiful Big River
kayaking Big River
Mendocino perched on a peninsula overlooking the Pacific Ocean
looking north
Navarro River meets the sea
looking south to Cuffy's Cove
sunsets at Cabrillo Lighthouse
Mendocino from the air
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BryanK226
Santa Rosa, California
“Dream Cottage In The Woods”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

Without a doubt, staying in this hand-crafted cottage near the town of Mendocino was the best choice I made in planning my weekend vacation. The entire time my partner and I felt so at home, secretly wishing we could stay forever. We were completely blown away by the attention to detail and craftsmanship of each part of this cozy oasis. The kitchen is built to provide you the comforts of home, which made cooking breakfast or any meal a real treat. More than anything, the warmth and care provided by the owners surpassed all expectations. When we arrived we were greeted by Diane with a gracious welcome and a beautiful flower arrangement as well as fresh bread and jam. Her and her husband really go out of their way to make sure you have the most enjoyable stay. I definitely plan on returning soon! Thanks again!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
25 Feb 2014
It brings us a lot of joy to share our little oasis with our guests. We are glad we exceeded your expectations. The first thing I do when guests leave is to read our guest book and sometimes it actually brings a tear to my eye along with a big smile. We do care about our guests. The guests who stayed with us just prior to you went down the trail into the redwoods to the waterfall rather late in the day (without flashlights) and after it got dark I realized they hadn't returned, so we walked down into the woods and found them and brought them home. Hospitality, it's what I do! We hope to see you back here again!
Petaluma
Reviewed 7 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Fremont
Reviewed 21 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
21 Mar 2013
We are so glad that you found us and enjoyed your stay. It makes us happy when our guests are pleasantly surprised by our cottage and we hope to see you back here again soon. Thanks!
Berkeley
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

13 Mar 2013
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Caspar Cottage. It makes us happy when guests love the cottage like we do and appreciate our little slice of paradise. It's all about hospitality! We look forward to your return.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$150
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing