Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Adventure09449481519
West Chester, Ohio

Great customer service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Jun 2024
The staff here is the best! From assisting us with a last minute room change to finding and returning our lost belongings to the quick and attentive valet staff, they really care about customer service. Hotel location is walkable to restaurants, coffee, and some shopping. If we ever need to stay downtown again, this would be our choice.
Trip type: Travelled with family
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 14 Jun 2024
Adventure09449481519, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown. The team's commitment to excellent customer service truly shines through your feedback. It is great to hear you appreciated the convenient location as well. We’re looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to downtown!
$392
  • Official Site
0.8 km from Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Los Angeles
1,127 results
All reviews staples center front desk valet parking beautiful hotel convention center lobby bar top floor valet service corner room love this hotel definitely stay here again checking in dtla bellman conference hip freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2024

The rooms are amazing, great facilities and amenities throughout the property. Pool is nicely heated. Beds are amazing and the water temperature and pressure are just right.
As a person who travels often for work this is in for my better hotel experiences in Los Angeles

• Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, Agency / Consultant at Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2024

861consueloc, thanks for your glowing feedback! The team at Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown, an IHG Hotel, is thrilled to hear you enjoyed the room facilities, heated pool, and comfortable beds. We're glad to have made your stay one of the better experiences in Los Angeles. We're looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 9 June 2024

The front desk refused to help to bring my food order into my room when I explained that I had gaut and could not walk at all. I was shocked and speechless. Yes, I should have ordered room service rather than Uber Eats, but when I ordered, I didn't realize that my situation was so severe that I couldn't even stand. When I checked into the hotel one day earlier, I was still able to walk slowly, and based on my past experiences it would be roughly the same for a few days before it gets better. But when I got the food delivery notice and tried to get downstairs to pick it up, I realized that the pain was unbearable when my swollen foot touched the ground. The only movement I could do was hopping on my good foot within the room, and going downstairs was really out of the question. That's the time when I decided to call the front desk for help. I would have certainly given decent tips for the help. But shockingly, she said there was nobody available to help. Ok, so if there is nobody at the time, how about one hour later? How about two hours? Nope, bad luck.

I spent close to $2000 for the week in the hotel, and that should be the last cent I will ever spend for this hotel.

Room tip: Avoid this terrible hotel
Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
General Manager, Agency / Consultant at Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2024

Raymond, the situation you encountered was certainly distressing. The comfort and assistance of guests are taken very seriously, and it is disappointing that your needs were not adequately met during your stay. The suggestion you offered will be taken into consideration to enhance the level of service provided. Thank you for your feedback, and we regret that your experience did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 9 June 2024

Great Experience I’ve had in Los Angeles. I’ve stayed at many hotels and I wish I came across this one sooner. Best choice for Downtown Los Angeles or all of Los Angeles in my opinion. Couldn’t ask for a better place from the location to the professionalism to overall quality of the rooms and everything.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience at Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown. The team is thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the location, professionalism, and overall quality of the rooms. We're looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Los Angeles!

Reviewed 9 June 2024

Not sure who is rating this place so high but here are some realities to consider. As a Facilities professional this one is sad for the price they charge.
- Dirty and Worn
Dust on and in everything in the room. All surfaces show ware and just general lack of cleaning, walls, dresser, windows all just blah. I cannot even turn on the HVAC because it is cover in and out with dust and heavy buildup on the interior fan.
- Noise
We are floors below one of their bars and the noise was like we were right below it. Didn’t stop till 2am.
- Broken and loose items all around the room.
All but one USB outlet is trashed. Window, shower door, bathroom door handles are loose and ready to fall off in your hand. The rod for the sheer curtain is just hanging off a broken clip.
- Bar
All cheap liquor. Watched the bar tender literally google how to mix vodka and Kahlua and still got it wrong. Of course it still cost $20.

Pool was nice but gym needs attention to dirty and broken items.

Staff nice but limited in what fixes they can offer.

Room tip: Pool was crowded till around dinner time.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Steve, the hotel appreciates your detailed feedback and is sorry to hear that your experience did not meet expectations. The team takes cleanliness and maintenance very seriously and will review these areas to ensure improvements. The noise issue and bar service will also be looked into for better future guest comfort and satisfaction.

Although you found the pool enjoyable, the gym’s condition will be assessed for necessary improvements. The team members always strive to assist guests, and your observations will help enhance their ability to do so.

Thank you for sharing your insights.

Reviewed 9 June 2024

Hospitality was amazing qnd would definitely go again, the people and valet parking was a very nice place. This place is well kept and especially nice for people with a fancier side of things. Gotta love the hotel so far due to the fact they even have a really nice bar to

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
General Manager, Agency / Consultant at Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2024

Jaris, thank you for the wonderful feedback! Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown is thrilled to know you enjoyed the hospitality and found the valet parking convenient. It's great to hear you appreciated the attention to detail and our bar. We're looking forward to welcoming you back soon!