6 people are viewing this hotel
US$217
Free cancellation until 29/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$218
Free cancellation until 29/04/21
ZenHotels.com
US$186
Hotels.comUS$218
travelup.comUS$221
PricelineUS$217
All reviews staples center front desk beautiful hotel convention center valet parking top floor lobby bar water pressure valet service corner room room service mini fridge would definitely stay here again love this hotel room was spacious checking in dtla
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2021

Very nice room. Good customer service. Employees responded promptly and with great willingness to provide satisfaction. Will definitely stay at indigo hotel again if I ever needed a hotel in downtown LA

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrea Chinchilla, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2021

Dear Gibsontoni,
Thank you for staying with us! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our team was very prompt and always ensuring that you are satisfied during your stay. We hope you stay with us soon again!

Reviewed 13 February 2021

My son & I had an awesome experience while staying at Hotel Indigo LA. The staff went above & beyond to make our stay here special. We returned to the room & beautiful flowers were awaiting me. We flew into LA to celebrate my birthday. Hotel Indigo will be my go to hotel each time I travel to LA. The staff is awesome & the hotel decor is amazing ❤️

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Edward Shin, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2021

Dear Discover262869,

Thank you choosing our Hotel for you birthday celebration!
We are glad that we were able to create a memorable stay for you and your son.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 February 2021

Neftali had extremely GREAT customer service! They are all very nice and understanding! I recommend this place when visiting LA! The hotel is beautiful but the staff is even more amazing! Highly recommend to anyone that wants to stay in DT LA!
to bad that all the amenity's are closed that would of made it even better. The room was nice and clean felt safe during this pandemic stay.

Room tip: higher floor, city view
Date of stay: February 2021
Andrea Chinchilla, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2021

Dear lunamia10,

Thank you for an outstanding review! We are pleased to know that Neftali's service was above expectations and that we appreciate acknowledging her fantastic customer service! We are very glad to know that you enjoyed the hotel, our friendly team and that you highly recommend staying with us.
We hope to welcome you back into our hotel soon!

Reviewed 2 February 2021

First impression pulling into the hotel was great as the metropolis is next door. Last service in front was still in suit. The aroma in the building was great! Loved the Art Deco style inside. Great for pic taking. Check was presented to us early ! 3 hours early that is which was freaking great. The room was very cute. I wish it was at least 200-300 sq feet bigger. We had the basic king room for my significant other and I who accompanied me on my business trip. The bed was very comfy. Temp was great. Views weren’t bad but not pretty until night time hahah. For the type of hotel it is I’m surprised the tv wasn’t larger. They also allowed us to leave an hour later for check out and advised I can leave my luggage as well after check out which is very nice of them. Oh and I live the indigo colored walls. Also make sure to always wear your mask so staff doesn’t have to tell you to do so. I think was also good since they want to prevent the spread of the virus. Overall it was pretty great!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrea Chinchilla, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Dear VicotriaChapmanLee29,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide True Hospitality during your stay. We are glad to know that what you enjoyed the most was the locations, the service, the décor and the view from your room at night.
We hope that you decide to stay with us soon again, specially when the current health situation improves.
Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back!

Reviewed 1 February 2021

Just got back from an amazing one night stay at this hotel, to celebrate my 10-year anniversary. The front desk manager, Edward Shin, went out of his way to make it even more special when things weren't going to turn out as we expected.

I had originally booked an offer that included a stay in the Junior King Suite, both an early check-in and a late checkout, free valet (usually costs $44), and a bottle of prosecco. Unfortunately due to Covid-19 protocols set by the hotel, on property room service was not being offered, and we would not be able to get the prosecco part of the promotion fulfilled.

This is where the amazing Edward came in. I received a courtesy call, the morning of our check-in, informing me about the prosecco not happening, and that he would adjust the rate for our one night stay. I thought this great, and that nothing more great could be done.

Upon arrival, valet was easy enough and the staff was efficient in taking my car. When checking in, the woman at the front desk was friendly and saw that I had noted that I requested a high floor. She had told me all they had for me at the time was as high as the 5th floor, or I could wait for something higher. I thought that this was going to be a rare luxury for us, so I opted to wait in the lobby for something higher.

I waited about 15 minutes or so in the beautiful lobby, adorned with hats, and seats spaced out per Covid-19 protocols. Then out of nowhere, I was approached by Edward himself. After confirming who I was, he had told me that they had something ready for me. I apparently had been upgraded to their Indigo Suite, because he had seen that we were celebrating our milestone anniversary. We were very grateful, understanding that an upgrade is not something typical, and rushed off to the suite to see how it was.

Our suite was on the corner of the 16th floor, with an amazing view of LA Live and the Staples Center to the south, and the Hollywood Sign in the distance to the right. It was massive, with the floor to ceiling windows that allowed for so much natural light to come in! The sunset was amazing. The suite was spacious with more than enough room for the both of us.

We appreciated the presence of a fridge to keep drinks cold until we had food delivered later that night. The bed was big and comfy. The bathroom had a tub to soak in, and a roll-in shower (we realized that this was an accessible suite in retrospect), and a bidet that we couldn't figure out how to use.

There was an excessive amount of storage space for people who would want to stay for an extended period; there were at least 30 hangers split between a wall and another closet. There were also these beautiful, giant glass doors that had images of bookshelves, that would come in handy for separating the living room and the bedroom when having company over. At night, the lighting is more than adequate throughout the suite. It is significantly dimmer in the bedroom area (probably to allow for privacy from the outside world), but created a cozy ambience that was great for snuggling.

Without room service, you still have the option of having food delivered. I was able to get food delivered directly to our door with no problem from the Fogo De Chao that was two blocks away. There are plenty of other food offerings nearby that we wish we had time to enjoy, but we were stuffed with all that Brazilian steakhouse food.

We did encounter some late night noise from the room above(maybe below?) us, probably loud music as there was a decent beat that we could hear. We were awake, so it didn't bother us but could for others. I know this was no fault of the hotel, but probably just another guest just playing some loud music.

We did stay in the room for most of the time, and didn't really get to explore the property, but it did have an overall hip and modern vibe to it. The hallways were darker than most hotels, but it's nice to not be bombarded with excessive lighting.

We definitely will be coming back to Hotel Indigo after this great stay. We can't be thankful enough for the hospitality that Edward provided to us. The location, and views of this hotel are unique. It was nice how clean, affordable, professional, yet non-pretentious this hotel was considering that it's located in Downtown Los Angeles.

Room tip: Treat yourself to a corner room if you can!
Date of stay: January 2021
Edward Shin, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

Dear KuyaJeff11,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your anniversary stay and for taking the time to provide us with this feedback regarding your stay. We are glad that the hotel was able to create a memorable stay for you!
Once again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon.