Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Rhonda P
Fort Lee, New Jersey

Great LAX Airport Hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Feb 2020
The LAX Crowne Plaza Hotel was a great place to stay before a after a flight. I had to be at the airport at 4:30 am and the shuttle got me there in 5 minutes. Room was clean and had all amenities I need for a one night stay. I will stay here again next time I fly out of LAX.
Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
Responded 25 Feb 2020
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport. We truly appreciate your patronage!

$392
  • Trip.com
16.4 km from Sonesta Los Angeles Airport Lax
View more hotels in Los Angeles
3,081 results
All reviews the crowne plaza free shuttle shuttle service long flight between flights breakfast buffet next morning an overnight stay rental car an early morning flight stayed here for one night comfortable room late check lax taproom noise parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2020

have been using this property for many years as my stay at LA airport hotel but not sure I will return. Found that services as a gold member are less than before but the real issue is I love a shower and the water pressure in the room was pathetic - sink tap was so slow and mixer very poor - had to use bottled water to wash my teeth as tap so slow. Shower pressure also poor and whilst I understand there can be water shortages and they have cut back this was ridiculous. Am coming back thru LA in 4 weeks but will find somewhere else to stay

3  Thank Robert S
Paul1132, General Manager at Sonesta Los Angeles Airport Lax, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Please accept my sincerest apologies for any difficulties that you may have encountered during your stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza International Airport.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. Guest satisfaction is our top priority and I was disappointed to hear that we let you down in that regard. Rest assured that I have reviewed your comments in detail with the appropriate staff members.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2020

hotel can be busy on weekend with lots of traffic. . stayed here several times and room was always clean. however its dated and can you repair. always enjoy checkin drink for Ihg member. it has a nice gym and several treadmills and bicycle for workout. airport shuttle is convenient.

2  Thank charles n
Paul1132, General Manager at Sonesta Los Angeles Airport Lax, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Cheers!!

Reviewed 22 February 2020

I was undecided on 3 or 4 stars but the hotel served us well for the two nights/one day we were there. For a short stopover I would use it again. It is very convenient for the airport. We ate in the restaurant which was reasonable. The staff were friendly and helpful. When we spilt a glass or wine it was cleared up and replaced with efficient good humour! There is a small coffee shop which we made use of more than once. There is a free airport shuttle but you need to leave plenty of time. When we left it took at least 45 mns for a shuttle to arrive and it was filled by all the people waiting. So, I'd leave at least an hour to get to the airport by shuttle! It was as well that one couple gave up and ordered an Uber, otherwise there wouldn't have been room for everyone. We were on floor 14. The decor on that floor and in the room was tired and in urgent need refurbishment but the bed was very comfortable.

Room tip: Not sure I can comment!
2  Thank Geoffrey M

Thank you for sharing the positive comments regarding your recent stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Airport. We strive to provide personal service to every guest and I will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff.

Thanks again for letting us know that we did a good job for you overall, but also where we can improve. We will look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to Los Angeles!

Reviewed 21 February 2020

Hotel was very clean. EVERY staff member was SUPER friendly and VERY helpful. Breakfast buffet was excellent for many different appetites. Staff made me feel like I was very special to them. I was always treated with respect.

2  Thank SHimes01

Reviewed 20 February 2020

It has a great bed and shower and a nice touch is the pillow mist to use to combat jetlag and help ou sleep. I only stayed 1 night. Try to avoid the floor that has the gym. 8am someone just made a loud exercise routine and I wake up.

Room tip: try to avoid the gym floor
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank fduwe
Paul1132, General Manager at Sonesta Los Angeles Airport Lax, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

Thank you so much for your comments.