Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
DavidPSEA
Seattle, Washington

Close to LAX

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Aug 2021via mobile
The hotel definitely feels a bit outdated. A little blast from the past. Ready for a refresh. My room also felt dated. But it was clean, which is the most important thing. The bed was also very comfortable. It was fun to look out the window and watch the planes take off. Staff were all friendly. Check in took much longer than average. I didn't try any of the food/beverage options in the hotel. The shuttle driver to the airport the next morning was really friendly.

Overall, I'd stay again if I had an early flight out of LAX and the price is right. I just hope they will do a refresh or larger renovation soon.
Date of stay: July 2021
    $309
16.0 km from Hilton Los Angeles Airport
View more hotels in Los Angeles
6,997 results
All reviews the executive lounge close to the airport a hilton honors member shuttle service hilton property an early flight free shuttle rental car an overnight stay one night stay corner room santa monica lax runway tubs convention checkin
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2021

After a long work trip instead of a red eye flight I decided to stay the night and treat myself to a nice hotel...there was a sketchy hair on the bed when I checked in. I was also put in a handicap room so the shower was a waist-high handheld shower. I was too tired to go ask for another room but seriously? So much for treating myself.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank monicagoesshow
Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

We've stayed here numerous times over the years when traveling. We park here and catch the shuttle to the airport. It's usually busy, and parking can be tight. Valet parking is not available yet due to covid, which we normally use. I would suggest not getting a room on the third floor, as there is an outdoor area for smoking, and our sliding patio door led out onto. Other than that we had a pleasant stay before flying out the next morning.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bryan F
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Slow as molasses at check in in Hilton Honors line. Did not have the adjoining double queen rooms we booked months ago. Fobbed us off with 2 full beds per room which were some distance apart. Made traveling with out twin granddaughters and there parents more difficult. Same price too ! Not impressed !

Room tip: Call a day ahead!
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Vacation43022033556
Reviewed 7 August 2021

Location, location, location...they say!
Well, maybe that should only apply to homes, because that hotel's proximity to the airport did not make up for the poor state of the hotel itself.
Staff is fine, but the rooms are falling apart. I would not say they are dirty, but very close to getting there. They're not very clean and look very old. Our door handle inside the room came off the door one morning, and it took me 10 minutes to be able to get out of the room. I went down to the concierge to let them know about it in the morning, but they never came and fixed it the whole day we were there. We figured out how to open the door without the handle, but still not good on their part not to try to even fix it for 24 hours! The floors smell like marijuana, and the type of people that were staying there looked like people spending their covid unemployment checks on $100 rooms for staycations.
Also, I had bought cereal boxes for my 3 kids the night before at the cafe inside the hotel, but forgot to ask for plastic spoons; so the next morning, I go down to the cafe and the lady at the cashier gives me 1 spoon and says she needs to see my receipt before she can give me 2 more PLASTIC spoons...RIDICULOUS! I walked away shaking my head in disbelief.
Definitely not a 4 star hotel!
I will definitely not return there.

Room tip: You get what you pay for...which should not be anything above $100 a night!
Date of stay: July 2021
2  Thank vetearibet
Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

We stayed here because we had an early flight the next day. The shuttle comes often for pick up at the airport, no need to call and it was a quick ride. There is a nice, smaller pool and 4 jacuzzis to enjoy. The room was a nice size and very comfortable. Breakfast did not start until 7am which was too late for our flight. There was a long line for the shuttle in the morning, but 2 shuttles picked everyone up. We will defintely stay here again!

Room tip: Prepare for a shuttle line in the morning and give yourself enough time
Trip type: Travelled as a couple