Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
smithstevo49

Universal studios

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 May 2021
Vacation to universal studios first time there.wanted hotel with in walking distance.the Hilton worked out great for our purpose.staff was friendly check in on phone was easy and fast.room was clean and nice.we had good time
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 17 May 2021
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future!

$658
  • Trip.com
13.8 km from Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City
View more hotels in Los Angeles
6,048 results
All reviews city walk theme park cafe sierra visiting universal executive floor free shuttle self parking breakfast buffet hollywood hills corner room per day shuttle service metro station citywalk concierge valet burbank
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

There was no toilet paper or towels when we got in the room. We ordered $120 worth of room service and they didn’t give us everything. The front desk didn’t give me any info about dining or accommodations. It was hard to get ahold of anyone. It was just overall disappointing for what we paid. I will not be returning. To top it off I booked a room with a city view and got put on the 1st floor. I didn’t even bother them with it cause at this point there was no point.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank sabrinaaM576BG
Reviewed 7 May 2021

A great stay and a memorable stay. Than you! I will come back and make another memorable trip. Staff and crew meets satisfied needs. My stay seem really special this time around because I felt every one was kind especially on what we are going through with this COVID-19. It means a lot and the safety with me and others.

1  Thank ryankroetch
Hilton Universal, Marketing at Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us.

Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

Usually my wife will write the reviews so Bear with me, I have never recommended a hotel so much in my life. Not only are you walking distance from universal studios/ city walk but the staff make you feel at home! We have been going for the past 3 years I want to say and 80% of the time we go to check in it’s Roxanne checking us in and we love her, we come talk to her like we are old friends but she probably doesn’t even know we are ( and that’s okay we are in the industry so it’s difficult to remember everyone) she just is so welcoming and friendly.
And that goes for everyone honestly, after 3 years of going we have not had a negative experience or a negative interaction with the staff.

We tried the new restaurant FIVE on the hill, beautiful little area and such kind people working there. The food was delicious the drinks were delicious and we ordered a good amount and the bill wasn’t even that bad so to combine a amazing staff plus great food that doesn’t break the bank that will always be a recipe for success.

You will probably see reviews from my wife, or myself a lot because we go a lot ( next week to be exact and probably soon after that another stay because again it truly is a home away from home.

Sadly I don’t have any of the photos but next time

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sandman1118

Thank you for taking the time aside to write a review regarding your recent stay here at Hilton Universal  in such glowing terms.
All of the Hilton Universal team are happy to read that we exceeded your expectations with the hotel and the service received. It’s our top priority to go above and beyond for our guests and we’re glad that our team could be so helpful and attentive.
I am so happy that we managed to contribute to a memorable experience in the Universal City area and that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. Our aim is to impress each and every one of our guests and I am happy to know that we succeeded in your case.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

Great place to stay and enjoy being within walking distance to Universal Studios, and amazing view of the park. Loved the pool and all available services provided by the hotel. Will definitely be back soon!

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank EnriquezVM

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Universal in the not too distant future when you visit the Hollywood and/or Universal City area!

Reviewed 4 May 2021

Every time we showered (morning specifically) we had to leave the hot water running for 15+ minutes in order to get some type of warm water. On the third day of our stay, we had no running water for more than 2 hours. Then it took another hour for us to get hot water cuz they were having boiler problems. We also requested bath towels twice, but didn’t get anything sent until my daughter went downstairs personally. I never leave bad reviews as I’m pretty easy to satisfy, but for this this to be a Hilton and the experience we had was such a disappointment. Unfortunately there’s not many lodging options close to the park so it’s either this or The Sheraton right next door. Makes me wonder if I should’ve stayed there instead.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank freddya862021

We apologize we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is uncharacteristic of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again