Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jeniffer E

The best hospitality

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 May 2021
I have nothing but good things to say about the Sheraton everytime I want to get away this is where I stay the food is good the pool is pretty the view is nice rooms are always clean, let’s not talk about that pretty bathroom... it’s always a good time and quiet time when I stay at this hotel, ask for jenifer if any problems SHES the sweetest worker , and she helps anytime need be. Makes sure I’m comfortable and accommodates every time. You won’t regret your stay 🙂
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Responded 25 May 2021
Jennifer, we thank you greatly for the excellent review. We will pass along your compliments to the staff, especially Jenifer, and we hope to welcome you back to the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel soon!

$347
    $172
16.5 km from Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel
View more hotels in Los Angeles
1,937 results
All reviews estela estrada the club lounge close to the airport self parking shuttle service long flight estelle lax entrada conference starbucks runway valet proximity uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

We did a short stay here and were super impressed with the friendly staff! They really went out of their way to accommodate us. The hotel and amenities were very clean and well kept! Will revisit for sure. Great pool too!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 902tinamd
Hotel Management, Owner at Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2021

Thank you for visiting Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles. We are delighted we made such a great impression on you and that you could enjoy all we have to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully, for a longer stay next time.

Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

We had an excellent visit and stay with awesome accommodations at the hotel!! Would definitely recommend too anyone to stay at the Sheraton Gateway Loss Angeles hotel. Staff was very accommodating and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 463rogerb
Hotel Management, Owner at Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2021

We never take a perfect score for granted, and we’re pleased to find that your lasting impressions of the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel are so high. Thank you for recognizing our dedicated team and offering a recommendation to other travelers. Hopefully, a return trip will be a part of your future travel plans!

Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

I have visited this hotel at least 3 times a year over the last 5 years. This hotel was always my favorite. It was alway full of life, a lot of business people and very lively. I know things have changed since Covid but the last two trips here the guest have gotten a lot younger and noisier..
Every one is out side smoking weed on the side of the building and in between the parked cars.. once you get on the elevator expect to here profanity or people paying the music on their phones for everyone. I don’t recommend staying anywhere on Century Blvd if possible

I forgot the last time I was here I said that would be my last time but after this visit, I remember why I felt that way.

Also check the lock on your door when you get to your room. on my last day I realized I didn’t need the room key to open my door, just give it a good push and it opens right up...

The bar hasn’t open up fully yet so be prepared to stand in a single file line. They have two bar tenders working, not sure why they don’t have two lines, one on each side of the bar.. We walk down to the Hyatt Regency, which is a block or two away.. it was a lot quieter and the bar was accessible without a wait with adults.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank mavericks057
Hotel Management, Owner at Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2021

Thank you for the feedback, though it's disappointing to learn about your experience, especially from a repeat guest. We regret your stay wasn't as enjoyable as times passed. This is not the experience we hope to provide, and we will use your feedback to improve. We hope you'll give us another chance to welcome you back. Our team is eager to provide you with a positive, memorable stay.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

There are a lot of hotel options around LAX, but I always stay at this one because the rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and the staff actually seem to care about keeping it that way. On top of that, the hotel bar is the perfect place to grab a bite or a drink if you don't want to go too far. Make sure you save some time to relax by the pool! Also - the airport shuttle makes getting to LAX a breeze! Highly recommended.

1  Thank brianmV2930GL
Hotel Management, Owner at Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Thank you for your continued loyalty! It's always fun for our team to welcome back a valued guest. We're glad to hear you enjoyed a comfortable and relaxing stay, one that earned your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

Sheraton Gateway has been home for 5 months now for my SnapNurses and I wouldn’t have it any other way! They are so accommodating and polite! They go out their way to ensure my staff and I are having a great experience! Sheraton Gateway will always be my home away from home! 🥰😊

-Ashia T.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 576ashiat
Hotel Management, Owner at Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

We're thrilled to be your home for your extended stay, and we thank you for your service! We loved reading that it's our staff's hospitality that won over your heart. Thank you for the lovely feedback. Sheraton Gateway Lost Angeles Hotel is always here to welcome you anytime!