US$349
US$289
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$343/night.

Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$420
US$309
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$161
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$327
US$300
US$256
  • Breakfast included
The Georgian Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$355
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
US$167
US$148
US$356
US$287
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$219
US$152
Cancelon
1,948 results
All reviewsburger king across the streetthe concierge loungerental caran early morning flightmanhattan beachcentury blvdshuttle servicefront desk stafffree shuttleself parkingbed was comfortablelong flightstayed one nightfitness centerper daysanta monicalax
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Whenever I stay at LAX airport overnight, Renaissance is my first choice. The hotel is conveniently located. They offer free transportation to/from the terminals. If you prefer renting your own vehicle, they have car rental on site. Other rental car companies are just across street and blocks away.
The lobby, restaurant, and lounge are so well-maintained and managed. I like their breakfast and dinner menu. There is high quality live music at the restaurant and bar area on certain nights. I enjoy staying there to relax before heading back to my room after a long day.
Did I mention their service? Everyone I met there are professional and friendly. I simply love this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reggie D, General Manager at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review, I'm honored to hear such positive feedback. I'm thrilled that our staff provided top notch service and that you are able to regularly take advantage of our proximity as well as enjoy our live entertainment during your visits. I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay a great deal. The pool and fitness center are excellent. The breakfast options are quite good too. The room was average, but the amenities were great! Free airport shuttle as well!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reggie D, General Manager at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here and I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

My family stayed at this hotel two nights. The first day was upon arrival to LAX, where we stayed to do some sightseeing in the LA before going on the road. We also rented our car from the on property SIxt rental car office located at the lobby of this hotel. This made for a very convenient and efficient stay. The hotel is just minutes from LAX and has a shuttle.

The hotel is nicely appointed. Rooms are modern, clean, and comfortable. We booked two adjacent rooms with interconnecting door so that our family would be comfortable. Staff was friendly and professional.

The night before flying out of LAX we stayed again at this hotel. Returned the rental car at the Sixt car rental on property, which saved us one day of rental cost. The following morning we enjoyed a nice breakfast buffet, then proceed without worrying about the LA traffic to the terminal for our flight.

Room Tip: If possible request a room away from jet plane traffic.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Thank you very much for such a kind and thorough review. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I truly appreciate you sharing your experiences here with us and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Los Angeles.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Marriott Platinum member, took the upgrade to a mini suite, on a lower lever vs the Concierge Floor..No problems with the stay as usual..But, do miss the bottle of wine and nuts as the Platinum Gift.

Parked on the street around the corner, and saved the $35 per night..Just had to navigate around the Uber/Lyft drivers who stand by in the area.

My next LAX stay will be back at the LAX Renaissance.. Probably the 50th stay over the last 15-20 years..

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reggie D, General Manager at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback, NYDCtoanywhere. I appreciate your loyalty over the years and am so happy to hear you enjoyed this stay as you have others. I look forward to another 20 years of great experiences and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Visited the hotel this week on a business trip, and had a great stay. The staff were very friendly and professional. I had an issue with parking garage access and they were very helpful with the situation. As a Marriott gold member, the executive lounge was very well done, and the staff of the lounge were hard working and attentive. This hotel got the little details right - cookies at check-in, infused water in the lobby, professional service, and a good breakfast in the lounge. These things are what make a business stay really good. Also was surprised at how quiet the hotel is despite being right beside the airport. When air traffic is departing to the west (most of the time at LAX), you hear pretty much no noise.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reggie D, General Manager at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2016

I appreciate your generous 5-star review! It couldn't make me any happier to hear that our team went above and beyond to contribute to your excellent stay with us. I'm also thrilled to hear that the executive lounge exceeded your expectations. Should you return to Los Angeles, I look forward to welcoming you for another seamless visit.