Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
DreamerinLA
Long Beach, California

AMAZING HOTEL!

Review of The LINE LA
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Jun 2021via mobile
This hotel is amazing! From the customer service, to the view of the Hollywood sign from my room, to the beautiful ambience restaurants and pool area. This hotel offered everything that I was looking for. I celebrated my birthday there and could not have asked for anything more. I got to my room and to my surprise there was champagne waiting and a beautiful fruit tray With a personalized Birthday card for me. Totally was not expecting that. The restaurant at the pool Is so beautiful great for pictures. Ashlee F at the LINE is amazing. Thank you Ashlee for making my birthday one to remember. You are the best! The LINE should be proud to have you! Definitely recommend this hotel for any special occasions or a business travel
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
$197
    $213
14.9 km from The LINE LA
View more hotels in Los Angeles
1,536 results
All reviews hollywood hills trendy hotel metro station valet parking koreatown hip wilshire lobby ktown curtains downtown plugs uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021

I will not be staying here again.
The parking is $40.00 and the "Resort Fee" is $29.00! This is not a resort!
Also, the room was old and smokey. It is located in Koreatown. If you need to be in Koreantown, this may be the right place for you, but the hotel windows are NOT noise proof

Date of stay: May 2021
3  Thank john K
Reviewed 24 March 2020

Stayed for a work trip a week before the COVID-19 shut everything down. My check-in could not have gone any smoother/welcoming! Got upgraded to an amazing view of the Hollywood Hills. Loved the location. Everything was sanitized, there was a huge bowl full of sanitizer wipes for guests. The only thing was on my second day, my room wasn't cleaned even after asking the front desk to have it cleaned, but other than that it was a great stay! Side note: Parking is pricey $40/night

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank kobajag1594
Reviewed 22 March 2020

Monica is unwelcoming when I arrived ay the front desk without a greeting.
She has opportubities in ethical and moral compasses that should have guided her into a hospitality role. She seemed more like the LINE cook than thee front desk manager.

Monica presented herself in a manner of a maroon overwashed v neck t shirt, jeans, and flats. Her hair was unmanaged and face could have been refreshed after her dinner break. Now imagine coming to an art inspired hotel and discovering this as your first experience. This is just the first 30 seconds of receiving her as your check in admin.

Her words to me and my guest were what left the most impressionable mark of how I felt after my interaction with her and what kind of person Monica is. Maya Angelou wrote: "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

All in all not a place I would come back to now or in the future but maybe in another life.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank leffetg
Reviewed 21 March 2020

Can't really get away from it in LA, but I just want to park my own car. Valet staff was nice, but valet as a concept just seems like an outdated status symbol from the 80s. Can we retire it? Especially with COVID-19 happening, it seemed dumb to have 10 extra people use and touch my car unnecessarily. No effort on the part of the hotel to reduce this amount of extra contact which was disappointing. Also it's $50/night.

Fun modern decor. Great views and light filled rooms with really large windows which are nice. Super worn in mattress. Some stains on the table, carpet, and the shower has had some wear/water damage.

4  Thank owilson39
Reviewed 20 March 2020

I loved the property, the rooms etc...but there was this bi-polar thing with your staff. The restaurant Staff was the best I have experienced in years. They were attentive, kind etc. We didn't eat anywhere else because of that. But, your hotel staff was horribly rude and some of the worst I had ever experienced.

We had a numbe rof people staying there and they had the same experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business