“Wonderful Apartment, Excellent Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Gleaming Kitchen with quality appliances Huge windows allow plenty of light
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Gleaming Kitchen with quality appliances
Huge windows allow plenty of light
Right on the worlds most famous corner
Elegant dining for six
Oversized comfortable sofa
Spacious open plan living
Bookshelves reveal comfortable additional sleeping
Master bedroom with California king bed
Quality linens
Loads of storage
Spacious bathroom
Fantastic rooftop terrace with firepit
Rooftop view
Elegant foyer with 24hr doorman
The Lofts at Hollywood and Vine
Right on the Walk of Fame
Free valet parking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lrkmazwil...
Akron, Ohio
“Wonderful Apartment, Excellent Location”
Reviewed 17 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Our stay at Hollywood and Vine was wonderful in every respect. Libby made the preliminary arrangements simple and hassle-free, and everything about the apartment was exactly as represented in the pictures and reviews. The beds (including the murphy beds) were extremely comfortable, with beautiful linens. The kitchen was well equipped. The apartment was comfortable and accommodating in every respect, and the valet and front door staff were consistently friendly and welcoming. The location was wonderful, and it was a real plus to have a parking space. Our family agreed that we would enthusiastically stay there again on subsequent visits to LA.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole vibe and feeling of the apartment was terrific. It was comfortable in every respect.
Liked least: We loved being able to open the windows and enjoy great breezes. However, some people would find the amount of street noise in this busy location off-putting, especially at night.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Wayne P
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 28 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

I travel to Los Angeles several times per year and generally stay in the Hollywood area. I used to stay in hotels when I travelled for business but wanted something with more of the comforts of home, where I could cook myself a meal and be comfortable for a week or more. For many years I’ve moved around many various forms of accommodation and have now discovered my favourite. The Hollywood and Vine View is now my first choice!

I’ve now stayed here several times and will keep coming back.

Close to all the action: cinemas, restaurants, nightclubs and shopping are all in easy walking distance. Jumping onto the 101 freeway is right around the corner making a trip to the coast and airport a breeze and what’s more, there’s a Starbucks directly across the road.

The apartment itself is beautifully appointed with everything you need. There’s a great kitchen, an awesome shower, cable TV, Wi-Fi and the best king size bed in the world.

The staff is super friendly and there’s a fantastic rooftop terrace. With 24-hour security, onsite parking and Trader Joes just down the road, this place is perfect.

I was going to keep it a secret but felt I should write this to be fair to my lovely host Liz.

I’m always saddened to leave this place and can’t wait for my next visit.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
4 Jan 2015
Thanks so much for your kind review Wayne. I'm very glad you feel so at home at the Hollywood and Vine View.
Thanks for not keeping it a secret! Hope to see you again soon.
Liz
Kyle P
“Hollywood at its best”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We booked a stay on a weekend night and couldn't believe how great the place was. It felt like being at an upgraded version of home. The view amazing. The Murphy beds great. Everything even down to the friendly door persons and valet attendants made the experience wonderful. We will.be staying in the future.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Wayne P
Sydney, Australia
“Wow! Wow! Wow!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

This is the 4th apartment I have booked in Hollywood using an internet booking site, and the 3rd in this building. This is BY FAR the best one to date.I LOVE the location of this apartment, literally on the corner of Hollywood and Vine with awesome views to match. So close to everything, but out of the tourist throng. This apartment is super cool, but unlike most cool places, it’s also supremely comfortable. The sofa is to die for, and the California King bed is more luxurious than our bed at home! We travelled with our two boys 14 and 12, and they found the fold down twin beds very comfortable. The apartment was immaculately clean, with every thing we needed. The washing machine was a bonus, as was the awesome rooftop terrace, but for me, the free valet parking tops the lot! There are so many great restaurants around (try the Lexington Social House right next door on Vine, and Wood and Vine across the road on Hollywood) that we only used the kitchen for breakfast and the occasional quick lunch, but it certainly had everything we needed. We stayed for 10 days and it really felt like home - we didn’t want to leave.

I would definitely recommend this apartment for couples or small families. It was deceptively spacious, and better than the pictures displayed. I promised our lovely host Liz that I would write this review, otherwise I’d be keeping this one a secret, so that it is always available for us when we come to LA!

Don’t hesitate to book this great apartment.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
A S
“Super cool place and super clean.”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I rented this classic condo which is in a vintage Hollywood building. This unit can be rented out on a daily/weekly or monthly basis. It is on the corner of Hollywood and Vine.

Me and the wife decided to have a staycation and we spent a fantastic couple of days at this place. We arrived and left the car with the building's free valet parking (huge cost savings right there). The building was built in the 1930's and has all the original charm. There is a 24 hour door man at the entrance.

This unit is on the 9th floor and has a million dollar view of the Hollywood streets below. The unit has two queen size beds and is furnished very tastefully. What impressed me most is how clean and well cared for this unit is. I'm pretty picky about those things and was pleasantly surprised at how well maintained this place is. The Hollywood +Vine view unit has a refrigerator and washer/dryer combo.

This unit is right in the middle of all the fun and interesting things to do in Hollywood. This is ground central for all things Hollywood. There are plenty of restaurants around, and a Trader Joes grocery store exactly one block away. The Hollywood Sunday Farmer's Market is huge! I highly recommend this holiday rental.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness and view.
Liked least: No pool.
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing