Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jules

Great hotel, low rates, clean

Review of Antonio Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Oct 2020
I stay here quite a bit for work. the rates are fair and it is a convenient location for the subway to downtown. the rooms are clean and the staff is courteous. there is a locked door to the building entry which your room key card will open. cable television, highspeed WIFI and in room refrigerator. washing machines and stove/kitchen area in lobby. I don't understand the bad reviews, I've stayed at Antonio several times off and on over an 8 month period and I've never had a problem. would definitely recommend staying here if you are on a budget. will be staying here every time Im in L.A.
Date of stay: September 2020
Room Tip: I always ask for an upstairs room facing north, view of the mountains from the window.
Trip type: Travelled on business
    $205
  • Official Site
4.4 km from Antonio Hotel
View more hotels in Los Angeles
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2019

My boyfriend and I called before we went in, seemed like a reasonable stay. Got there the man in the front desk was rude, no type of good customer service whatsoever, very serious, we went on with our night, in the morning our car was not there so we realized we got towed and assumed the owners or employees behind the desk, must have called it on us, keep in mind they only have about 6 parking spaces that seems to be from a separate complex, when I asked where we could park before we went in the night before, the man said in front of the hotel was fine but yet our car was towed.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda C
Reviewed 25 August 2018

First of all this hotel doesn't even have Parking lot. Very conveniently they ask to park car on street. And trust me street doesn't look safe at lot.
Coming to the room, This room is extremely small. They don't even give a night lamp (just a lamp on the selling). Bathroom is extremely small, floor is sticky and has some unpleasant odor. There is one smoke detector installed on selling and that is covered with polythene bag, not sure for what reason.
And there is one more issue, There is water dripping from room above on AC out side of window and its making continuous noise. Reported to hotel management and the reply was we cant do anything about it.
Don't book this hotel. I made big mistake by booking.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SomikDalal
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Not the best place I have stayed, but a bed and bathroom in L.A for $55 is not awful. Could have been a bit cleaner. Luckily didn't have a car as others have stated - no parking. It's fine for a quick stay over but not sure I'd want more than 1 night.

Date of stay: June 2017
4  Thank Dan W
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I booked this hotel room for my daughter to attend an event. I wasn't there personally so I can't comment on the cleanliness of the property but I can tell you I was terrified for her safety! On her second night in the hotel I got a phone call in the middle of the night from her and she was hysterical because someone came in to her room. She was sleeping and her hotel door opened and a man walked in, looked around and left. Obviously this woke her up and she was terrified for her safety. She hid under the covers and called me whispering what had happened. I put her on hold and found the hotels main number. When I explained to the man what had happened and asked him to go and check it out he said there's no way that could have happened because there are cameras everywhere. I went back to my daughter on the other line and told her this but she was crying so hard and so afraid because there was still noises at her door. I went back to the hotel switchboard and spoke to the man again (manager I think?) and insisted that he go and check. I listened on the phone with my daughter and heard him knock on the door and then as he explained to her something completely different than what he had told me. He said that one of the other guests forgot his room key so the he gave him a master key. Why would you give a guest a MASTER KEY????? The guest was "confused" about what room was his. This is complete and utter BS and an accident/lawsuit waiting to happen. We live in Pennsylvania and my daughter was in this hotel in California. What was I supposed to do if something had happened while I was listening on the phone? Absolutely unbelievable. She asked if she could check out a little later so she could get a little sleep because obviously she wasn't able to sleep for quite a while after this incident. They gave her 2 hours and told her if she needed more time it would be $75. You can expect that a budget priced hotel wouldn't be the Hilton but everyone deserves and should expect that they will at least be SAFE while in the room. If I could give less than 1 star I would.

Room tip: Pick a different hotel!
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
12  Thank Suzanne1004
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is false advertising their "FREE PARKING". They do not have parking space at all. We booked through EXPEDIA. We checked in and they told us there's parking space in the back, it did not fit our truck so we went to advise the staff and all they told us was "it's not our fault your car don't fit" and they gave us options to park on the street, street hours were 9p-7am but at 7am you would have to move your car or risk getting a ticket or pay at a parking garage. I told them your website states "FREE PARKING" and all they could say was we didn't want their parking. Uh, hello! Your tiny parking space only fits a smart car!! The staff was horrible, the hotel manager was worst. No customer service or hospitality at all. The worst hotel ever! BE ADVISE, DO NOT STAY AT THIS MONEY HUNGRY CHEAP HOTEL unless you want dirty beds & rude staff. I argued with them for an hour a half for a refund or a discount since we paid in full thinking we would have parking but that got me no where. IT' NOT WORTH STAYING HERE, You're better off at a different hotel with hospitality service or sleep in your car would even be a better choice. That's how terrible this place is.

Date of stay: April 2017