Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ryan T
Los Angeles, California

Friendly, Cozy Hotel in Heart of the City!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Mar 2024via mobile
I am a regular Wyndham Hotels Rewards Member. I have stayed at a ton of their properties. Out of all of them. By far the O Hotel in DTLA is by far the best The rooms are extremely nice, clean and comfortable. What makes this hotel though is the staff. Sy does an incredible job managing this property. Him and his staff are incredibly kind and accommodating and friendly. They are a absolutely some of the NICEST most attentive people I have ever met in the hotel industry. I have stayed here alot lately. For a week or two on end. Every single one of them greets and treats me so warmly. They always smile, say hi and they are incredibly helpful. I just want to give kudos to the Management ans Staff here. They embody all that is good and define what it should be like in the Hospitality Industry. If you are looking for a great priced hotel in downtown Los Angeles then this is absolutely the hotel to be at. Plus they serve breakfast in the morning which is great! I have NOTHING but high regards for this place.
Date of stay: March 2024
Room Tip: Free parking is a bit of a challenge anywhere in LA. I would suggest using the paid lot next to...
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sy Hosseini, General Manager at O Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this review
Responded 5 Mar 2024
Dear Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at O Hotel by LuxUrban, Trademark Collection by Wyndham. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at The Trademark Hotel Collection, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

$344
  • FourPoints.com
    $233
15.9 km from O Hotel By Luxurban
View more hotels in Los Angeles
All reviews parking garage next door rooms are small front desk staff downtown theatre hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2024

I stayed in the O Hotel for six nights and I really don’t have anything bad to say about the hotel at all. Location wise was pretty much perfect for what I wanted and needed, being only a five or so minute walk from 7th Street/Metro, a subway station that served everywhere I wanted to go, and a 10 minute walk from Crypto.com arena.

I had a Queen room which faced a brick wall, probably not the most appealing of views but it did mean I didn’t have to put up with any external street noise. As a solo traveller the room itself was more than adequate, and the bottles of water in the fridge was a nice touch.

As others have pointed out, the security on the front door was a reassuring touch, while the front desk staff were always friendly and very welcoming.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to visit LA for a handful of days.

1  Thank jai_dee74
Sy Hosseini, General Manager at O Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2024

Dear Jai_dee74

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at O Hotel by LuxUrban, Trademark Collection by Wyndham. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 14 January 2024 via mobile

For one, could've been ok. For a couple, for 3 days, gets snug. Bathroom door is a sliding "shower like" door, that doesn't offer much privacy. No counter space in bathroom as well. As well as zero water pressure in shower.
This review is for a Deluxe King, fyi.

Street noise very loud through single pain windows. Coffee machine needs to be moved to find power, and I personally tightened the reading lamps that were loose.
Safe is also pretty small, fyi.

Service was good, which was nice. Free continental is what you'd think it is.
I prob could've mentioned some of these issues to them, but were the type to try and make it work, although, frustrations grew as out 3 nights passed.
Also, garage where the $40/nt applies is a 3rd party, safe-ish feeling, but elevator is janky and lathered with graffiti. Doesn't start you with a "boutique hotel" vibe.

Anyways not trying to gripe, just sharing experience that I wish I wouldn't been made aware of before booking. Glad others have had better experiences.

Room tip: Small safe. Water pressure is nil, and no counter space in bathroom. Windows thin to loud outside street. 3rd party garage is not the best.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sy Hosseini, General Manager at O Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2024

Dear Mrcruz

Collection, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 12 January 2024

The rooms are spacious and clean, a definite bang for the buck. It’s located close to transport and places to eat.

The complimentary breakfast didn’t have a wide selection, but definitely enough to give you a little boost to start your day.

The manager Sy was a responsive and very hands on, he was able to assist me with my needs and even comp my stay with a room upgrade.

Overall, had a really good stay and good experience with the hotel and staff,

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Sy Hosseini, General Manager at O Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2024

Dear Darela2024

Reviewed 29 December 2023 via mobile

The manager was kind enough to upgrade us from a queen to a king suite facing the street. The room was clean and quiet and came with a fridge and nespresso coffee machine. The place is generally a bit older. The complimentary breakfast was alright, mostly carbs and dairy. Wish there was more protein sources but it helped us save some money when in LA. The best part of this hotel is it's located close to 7th Street/Metro station which can connect you to most parts of LA. Plenty of food and restaurant options nearby. There was a security guard at the door which helped us feel safe.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sy Hosseini, General Manager at O Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2023

Dear Drexlerk,

Reviewed 21 December 2023

It features a fantastic location in the heart of downtown LA, with a casual stylish atmosphere and exceptional customer service.

I arrived EARLY after taking the overnight Amtrak train from Tucson. A quick Uber ride took me to the hotel where I was greeted by the front desk staff. It is an appreciated security protocol that you need to scan a room key to enter between 12am-6am. I made myself comfy in the lobby until the free continental breakfast opened at 6:30am, with much needed caffeine and solid options to suit my plant-based diet. I instantly realized that this hotel attracts a wide variety of travelers from around the world and enjoyed conversations with guests from Australia, Sri Lanka and all over the USA.

There are a few casual multi-purpose spaces which served me well during this visit, offering me a quiet space to work, read and meet with colleagues. It is also walking distance from my company's office, the subway and several other hotel and restaurant venues that we visited during our stay in LA. (Oh and the 460 bus to Disneyland even picks up right around the corner!)

The general manager Sy is an absolute gem! Personable and attentive, he really made our group feel welcome and was available for anything we needed. Top notch customer service which extends to the rest of the staff.

I had the most beautiful room with so many thoughtful touches! Clean and comfortable with cool artwork, a big window that actually opens, a Nespresso machine (that I never used because the coffee in the breakfast room was so good & convenient), iphone docking station/speaker, mood lighting, a mini-fridge (perfect for keeping a few vegan snacks and drinks handy), a great workstation with reliable internet, sustainable and gender-neutral bath products and a super comfy bed!

This hotel honestly felt like a home away from home and allowed me the ease and flexibility I needed to thrive during my busy and fun trip to LA! I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend to anyone looking to have their expectations exceeded for a boutique 3-star hotel experience.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sy Hosseini, General Manager at O Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2023

Dear tjtravelle,