Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Drexler

Good location for a cheaper option

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Dec 2023via mobile
The manager was kind enough to upgrade us from a queen to a king suite facing the street. The room was clean and quiet and came with a fridge and nespresso coffee machine. The place is generally a bit older. The complimentary breakfast was alright, mostly carbs and dairy. Wish there was more protein sources but it helped us save some money when in LA. The best part of this hotel is it's located close to 7th Street/Metro station which can connect you to most parts of LA. Plenty of food and restaurant options nearby. There was a security guard at the door which helped us feel safe.
Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sy Hosseini, General Manager at O Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this review
Responded 29 Dec 2023
Dear Drexlerk,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at O Hotel by LuxUrban, Trademark Collection by Wyndham. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at The Trademark Hotel Collection, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

$348
    $279
    $280
15.9 km from O Hotel By Luxurban
View more hotels in Los Angeles
All reviews parking garage next door rooms are small front desk staff downtown theatre hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2023

It features a fantastic location in the heart of downtown LA, with a casual stylish atmosphere and exceptional customer service.

I arrived EARLY after taking the overnight Amtrak train from Tucson. A quick Uber ride took me to the hotel where I was greeted by the front desk staff. It is an appreciated security protocol that you need to scan a room key to enter between 12am-6am. I made myself comfy in the lobby until the free continental breakfast opened at 6:30am, with much needed caffeine and solid options to suit my plant-based diet. I instantly realized that this hotel attracts a wide variety of travelers from around the world and enjoyed conversations with guests from Australia, Sri Lanka and all over the USA.

There are a few casual multi-purpose spaces which served me well during this visit, offering me a quiet space to work, read and meet with colleagues. It is also walking distance from my company's office, the subway and several other hotel and restaurant venues that we visited during our stay in LA. (Oh and the 460 bus to Disneyland even picks up right around the corner!)

The general manager Sy is an absolute gem! Personable and attentive, he really made our group feel welcome and was available for anything we needed. Top notch customer service which extends to the rest of the staff.

I had the most beautiful room with so many thoughtful touches! Clean and comfortable with cool artwork, a big window that actually opens, a Nespresso machine (that I never used because the coffee in the breakfast room was so good & convenient), iphone docking station/speaker, mood lighting, a mini-fridge (perfect for keeping a few vegan snacks and drinks handy), a great workstation with reliable internet, sustainable and gender-neutral bath products and a super comfy bed!

This hotel honestly felt like a home away from home and allowed me the ease and flexibility I needed to thrive during my busy and fun trip to LA! I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend to anyone looking to have their expectations exceeded for a boutique 3-star hotel experience.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sy Hosseini, General Manager at O Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2023

Dear tjtravelle,

Reviewed 1 December 2023

I am planning a trip to Los Angeles in December to celebrate an anniversary and a birthday. I had some problems with my booking as I did it online. I called the hotel and Sy not only straightened out my reservation, but provided me with such exceptional customer service that I just booked two more nights! The hotel is really important to me. I love downtown with all of its ups and downs. Last time we stayed at a nearby hotel and kept passing the O Hotel. we said next time we come downtown that we wanted to stay there. Almost everything is walking distance from the metro to restaurants and shopping.
I’m really excited for my stay and I really want to express my gratitude to Sy and his team. They have already made this trip special. I will update with photos when I get home

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sy Hosseini, General Manager at O Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2023

Hello Dear

Looking forward to have you back here. Please let me know.

Reviewed 21 November 2023

This is a warning! On August I ordered a room for 29-31/10 but cancelled it a day after with no fee cancellation. The hotel charged my visa with full price as a prepayment but since then I cannot get a refund! Since August! No matter how many times I wrote and phone them. So be careful with this hotel!

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sy Hosseini, General Manager at O Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2023

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at O Hotel by LuxUrban, Trademark Collection by Wyndham. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
Last September Luxurban Hotels became partner with Wyndham hotels and since we have new merchant and PMS and credit card processor, Transition caused problems for guests made their reservations before September 2023 and we have been trying hard to make sure they are done and taking care of when it comes to cancelled reservation and refunds prior to September.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Please let me know if I can be any help.

Reviewed 20 November 2023

Booked the hotel in april through Booking.com and cancelled it within the free cancellation period early September. Sadly I already payed for the stay and now I'm still waiting for my money back end of November. No reaction from them after trying to contact them! Even Booking.com can't get a hold of them. Worthless service.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello

Reviewed 17 November 2023

If you travel much, you get a sense of how well a hotel is run from the moment you arrive. The O Hotel immediately impresses. Reception team is polished, efficient, knowledgeable and seemingly proud to work there. Common areas and rooms have a cool, boutique vibe and are very clean and in good condition. I spent the first night in a standard room at the back of the hotel. It was comfortable, well laid out and extremely quiet. If you are a light sleeper, you may want to request a room in that part of the hotel. The second night a king suite opened up and was made available to me as a Wyndham Diamond member. It is as nice and spacious as those found in far more expensive hotels. Robes, Nespresso coffee maker, china coffee cups and real glasses add to the luxe experience. Parking is in the attached garage, which was extremely convenient. The continental breakfast provides a good start to the day. I would have given the hotel 5 stars, but the fitness center equipment is outdated and broken, and the inside of the elevator has seen better days. The staff mentioned some updates to the hotel are planned. I suspect those minor issues will be addressed.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Sy Hosseini, General Manager at O Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2023

Dear 102bradr