Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Fearless17948567042
Hod Hasharon, Israel

A warning concerning this hotel!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Nov 2023
This is a warning! On August I ordered a room for 29-31/10 but cancelled it a day after with no fee cancellation. The hotel charged my visa with full price as a prepayment but since then I cannot get a refund! Since August! No matter how many times I wrote and phone them. So be careful with this hotel!
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sy Hosseini, General Manager at O Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this review
Responded 7 Dec 2023
Hello

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at O Hotel by LuxUrban, Trademark Collection by Wyndham. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
Last September Luxurban Hotels became partner with Wyndham hotels and since we have new merchant and PMS and credit card processor, Transition caused problems for guests made their reservations before September 2023 and we have been trying hard to make sure they are done and taking care of when it comes to cancelled reservation and refunds prior to September.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Please let me know if I can be any help.

$281
    $178
    $282
15.9 km from O Hotel By Luxurban
View more hotels in Los Angeles
All reviews parking garage next door rooms are small front desk staff downtown theatre hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2023

Booked the hotel in april through Booking.com and cancelled it within the free cancellation period early September. Sadly I already payed for the stay and now I'm still waiting for my money back end of November. No reaction from them after trying to contact them! Even Booking.com can't get a hold of them. Worthless service.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Sy Hosseini, General Manager at O Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2023

Hello

Reviewed 17 November 2023

If you travel much, you get a sense of how well a hotel is run from the moment you arrive. The O Hotel immediately impresses. Reception team is polished, efficient, knowledgeable and seemingly proud to work there. Common areas and rooms have a cool, boutique vibe and are very clean and in good condition. I spent the first night in a standard room at the back of the hotel. It was comfortable, well laid out and extremely quiet. If you are a light sleeper, you may want to request a room in that part of the hotel. The second night a king suite opened up and was made available to me as a Wyndham Diamond member. It is as nice and spacious as those found in far more expensive hotels. Robes, Nespresso coffee maker, china coffee cups and real glasses add to the luxe experience. Parking is in the attached garage, which was extremely convenient. The continental breakfast provides a good start to the day. I would have given the hotel 5 stars, but the fitness center equipment is outdated and broken, and the inside of the elevator has seen better days. The staff mentioned some updates to the hotel are planned. I suspect those minor issues will be addressed.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Sy Hosseini, General Manager at O Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2023

Dear 102bradr

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at O Hotel by LuxUrban, Trademark Collection by Wyndham. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at The Trademark Hotel Collection, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 11 October 2023

I always enjoy staying at the O Hotel. The rooms are great, the staff is very nice and professional, and the location is right in the middle of everything in the LA area. The O Hotel is close to public transportation and many great restaurants. I always stay at the O Hotel when I come to LA.

Room tip: The free breakfast is very good. Great way to start out the day.
Date of stay: October 2023
1  Thank Gerald B
Sy Hosseini, General Manager at O Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2023

Dear Gerald

Reviewed 2 October 2023

Amazing stay and check in.

All thanks to wonderful staff and specially to Mr Jesus Silva (front desk) - always make sure everything is on point from laundry, food to room make up service.

Extended my stay as well and would like to say a great employee like Mr Jesus can really make this hotel go places.

Thank you!

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Sy Hosseini, General Manager at O Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2023

Hello Jazim
Thank you so much for the review. Your feedback is very important and valuable to us. we are looking forward to hosting you again in near future.
Best Regards,
O Hotel By Luxurban Trademark collection by Wyndham

Reviewed 25 September 2023

The hotel is a very nice place to stay. I was a bit worried when I read the reviews but I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived.
The room is adequate, nice and clean, I liked the flower decoration. The room was cleaned every day in the morning just after breakfast. The wifi and air conditioning worked well without any problems.
There was an initial problem with the safe, partly broken but the maintenance showed me "a trick" how to make it work.
The hotel is located in the Downtown Area with many possibilities to dine out, close to the underground.
Downsides:
1. rather poor breakfast - only bagels, jam and spread cheese and apples or oranges, coffee and tea, nothing else to choose from.
2. peeping hole in the room door - weird.
Despite two downsides, the hotel fulfilled my expectations and overcame them.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Sy Hosseini, General Manager at O Hotel By Luxurban, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2023

Hello TomasSteh
Thank you so much for the review. Your feedback is very important and valuable to us. We are looking forward to serve you again in future.

Best Regards,