2,351 results
All reviewsfox studiosbeverly hillswestfield mallambassador memberrodeo drivehouse carsanta monicaroom servicecar servicevalet parkingmile radiusupgraded to a suiteone bedroom suitehotel is beautifulan upgradehollywood signcorner room
Reviewed 14 August 2018

The hotel is beautiful but the check in was ridiculous and the elevator bank is so frustrating you go crazy trying to figure it out, especially if there is a large group. Food was so so nothing special and there was no service. Won't be a first choice if I return to the area.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I have stayed at this hotel many times before. It s right next to the FOX studio . Rooms vary in quality based on location. Pricey, but you cannot beat the location if your work is in the area. on-site resturant is so-so, menu choices are not that great.

Room Tip: Street facing rooms/suites are the best.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

It was our anniversary so I wanted to find a nice place to stay and it was between here and a few other places in LA. I selected this hotel and I’m very glad I did. I’ll start by saying the staff was amazing. I’ve stayed at a lot of higher end hotels but the staff here surpassed the hospitality I’ve ever received anywhere else. Bernadette at the front desk helped us out and gave us a Deluxe Terrace Room. One of the most amazing views I had ever seen of downtown LA. David was exceptional at the concierge and Later that day the staff surprised us with an anniversary Cake and card. They totally went over and above to make us feel special.
The room was fantastic, had amazing views, a separate shower and deep soaking tub and the beds were incredibly comfortable. Lastly, the jacuzzi was very nice on the second floor deck which overlooked many buildings. Many things are walkable (Westfield mall, Rodeo Drive, and many restaurants). If you need to go somewhere they also have a tow car that will drive you around.
I’ve stayed at the Intercontinental in San Francisco and this one blew it away, it was no comparison and that was a 4.5 Star Hotel. I was very impressed and highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We could not fault the hotel, room was fabulous, food was great and service excellent. In terms of location very good as in the middle of LA about twenty minutes in one direction you reached Santa Monica and the beach and twenty minutes in the other direction Hollywood Boulevard.
We decided not to hire a car which in the end was quite costly and meant it took a lot longer to get places. Good bus routes nearby but take a long route and no tube line. Ended up getting quite a few Uber’s which ended up costly. Can get a free pick up and drop off at the local Westfields shopping centre where we had a great evening meal but can wait a while when the drivers busy and stops at 10pm.
If you had a car I would say this is a great hotel

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2018

For a luxury hotel, the furnishings in the room were a bit sparse. One chair only, not even a small couch. And the bed was so high, I literally had a hard time pulling myself up and into it. Also, the shower was teeny-tiny.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business