“Nice Birthday Party”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: South San Fernando Valley
Reviewed 3 May 2018

My Mom insisted on going here for her birthday (she turned 82). I was pleasantly surprised - the service was great and the food was good. I had coconut shrimps and they were great. I didn't think the raw oysters were very good, they were big and kind of bloated and so cold that the middle was almost frozen - skip the oysters, but the cooked entrees were great. They gave my Mom free ice cream and sand her happy birthday!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We walked in with a group of 8 and were seated immediately. Everyone ordered different things and all came out well. Actually two had a very short schedule and they were served extra fast. All the various dishes were good mostly fish and shrimp dishes.
Our server David M was great. It has been awhile since we have stopped at Red Lobster and it turned out very nice.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I've never had an issue with Red Lobster's food there fresh Maine Lobster is to die for and always reasonably priced but in the past service has been slow obviously they read the reviews because tonight's service was excellent

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Hi, thank you for visiting and giving our Canoga Park Red Lobster, 5 stars! We're happy to hear you were well taken care of and we'll ensure it's passed along to our team! We look forward to serving you again, soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Love Red Lobster. From England and whenever in the States always look for one of their restaurants. Great lobster tail, snow crab claws,garlic shrimp. Breaded shrimp, all in the Ultimate Feast meal for under $30. Service and ambience always consistent

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Hi, Robert I. Thank you for visiting and giving our Los Angeles Red Lobster, 5 stars! We're happy to hear you were well taken care of and we'll ensure it's passed along to our team! We look forward to serving you again, soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Red Lobster is always so friendly. The decor is right on and the food is always high quality. My wife and I have been coming to the West Hills one going on 15 years and never a disappointment.
Keep up the good work.
J and P Woodland Hills, CA.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!