Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Grant W

A great experience

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
I loved my stay here. Denni, who welcomed me, was friendly and super helpful.

The hotel itself was very stylish, clean and well setup. Great facilities and my room was excellent too.

I had a fantastic experience and recommend this hotel to others.

Grant
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
Responded 4 weeks ago
Hello 572grantw,

Thanks for saying such nice things about us! Loved knowing you had an awesome experience and that our immaculate and unique decor added enjoyment to your stay. We are also pleased to know that you enjoyed our beautiful room and excellent amenities. Thanks again for mentioning Denni - one of the best! We can't wait for you to come back and visit us at Moxy Downtown Los Angeles for another great visit.

$383
    $181
    $387
6.3 km from Moxy Downtown Los Angeles
View more hotels in Los Angeles
All reviews ac hotel convention center front desk fun hotel location was perfect corner room lakers game lobby bar cool vibe floor to ceiling windows rooftop restaurant rooms are small definitely stay here again recommend staying here valet staff amazing hotel checking in
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great location for events at the conference center across the street. I was able to walk across the street and come back to the room very conveniently. They have electric car chargers on site for valet which was super helpful. Excellent service from Deanna who made me feel like I was at a 5 star hotel ❤️

Trip type: Travelled on business
Marriott Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at Moxy Downtown Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello AlexiaM129,

We are happy to hear that our Crew, especially Deanna, took excellent care of you and that you enjoyed our fantastic location. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and all of us here at Moxy Downtown Los Angeles hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My friend and I had a wonderful stay here. I love that you get the resort fee back as Food & Beverage Credit. That alone is a great reason to stay here. The bar has great drinks and yummy snacks. Or grab lots of coffee and a yummy salmon toast from Bluestone Lane. Ashley who is the sweetest checked us in and Luis gave us a quick tour of the place. It gets a little confusing when you first try to figure out how to get to the pool, Level 8 or the hotel next door. Minus a star for the hotel pool being closed on the Saturday we were there, we ended up going to another hotel pool. Also, the makeup mirror is horribly placed, by the door with no sufficient light. Needs to be lighted!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LaulauSF

Hey LaulauSF,

We are so glad you had fun with our spirited Crew, especially Luis and Ashley, here at Moxy Downtown Los Angeles. We believe we have the best of the best, and they will love hearing your comments. It's also great to know you and your friend enjoyed your stay and that you liked our excellent food offerings. Thanks for all of your feedback, and we hope you will come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2024

Gabby attended last year and Jessy this year, both have great customer service and has been a great help. I had stayed here 3 times and I love the whole experience and everything as a whole. I will definitely keep staying here. Thank you for making my traveling a great experience.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Marriott Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at Moxy Downtown Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2024

Hey Valued Guest,

Thank you for your loyalty and for choosing Moxy Downtown Los Angeles once again. We appreciate you recognizing our Crew for their thoughtful and attentive hospitality time and time again, and we will certainly share your warm remarks with Gabby and Jessy. We will keep working diligently to keep your business for many years to come; we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2024

Ash & Adrianna made a nightmare into a blessing. After reserving for over a month and following instructions per my initial call regarding requesting a room - I had arrived and the room wasn’t as requested and they made it happen immediately. They deserve raises - it was flawless. Thank you both for making it memorable.

Room tip: Continue to confirm your room reservation and specifications.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Marriott Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at Moxy Downtown Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2024

Hello Sightsee16343486114,

Thanks for the great feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced on your arrival with the room; however, we are pleased that our crew memebers, Ash and Adrianna resolved this to your satisfaction. Our team is dedicated to providing genuine and attentive hospitality, and we appreciate you acknowledging their efforts. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in LA.

Reviewed 25 May 2024 via mobile

I e stayed here twice now. Once in September 2023 for business, then again in March for pleasure. I loved the hotel so much I had to stay again. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. One staff member stands out in my mind…Steven I think his name was. He welcomed me when I arrived, and his vibe was everything I needed after a long day of meetings.
I’m a Marriott gold elite member, so I was given a complimentary upgrade to a higher floor with a view of the city. The room was very modern with floor to ceiling windows. I loved it!
I should also mention their lobby bar was a nice vibe as well. But Level 8 is where it’s at! I had a great time on my pleasure stay.

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Marriott Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at Moxy Downtown Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2024

Hey Tifftifini_35,

First and foremost, thank you for being a loyal Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite member and for choosing Moxy Downtown Los Angeles again. We are so pleased you enjoyed our fun-spirited property and loved your upgraded room with stunning views. Thanks for mentioning Steven, one of our great Crew members! We could not do what we do without our amazing team, and we love that you took the time to acknowledge their hard work. We are also very happy that you loved our lobby and rooftop bar. We look forward to your return soon so we can share another fantastic experience with you.