“You will love this place just come and enjoy”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 26 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Eric M
“You will love this place just come and enjoy”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

I loved the picture and I was hoping these picture I see is true because there are many places that has good picture but reality isn't.
My friends and I came here for two night stays in month of September where LA was kinda still hot. AC worked really well and they had pretty much everything you need for the stay. TV works really well, Internet speed was good and kitchen was good. I brought my own pots and pans but I found out that this place already has pretty much everything I needed for cooking. And they have Seven Eleven near by and I think Ralphs and Vons are also near about 5-10 min driving in local. I think this was very good vacation get away and owner was very nice and kind.
You will enjoy this place!

27 Sep 2017
So happy to hear that you all enjoyed your stay as much as you did - Its always a pleasure to learn that everything worked out well for our guests and we truly appreciate your wonderful review - Hope to have you back again next time you are in LA :)
A TripAdvisor Member
“Universal Studios Rental”
Reviewed 11 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Stayed at this Huntington home for a small trip with friends to universal studios. It is a nice and clean home. Owner is very friendly, quick to respond and was in communication with them in case we had any questions. Fully equip kitchen with garage. Comfortably fit seven of us and overall enjoyed the getaway.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Price and quality of home
Liked least: cable was not working or was very basic
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 Oct 2016
Lovely to hear that you had all enjoyed your stay and it all worked out well - We sincerely hope to have you back again next time you're in LA -
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 November 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
China
Reviewed 14 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Luxury-minded travelers
14 Mar 2014
We are really happy to hear about your experience at our property - Thrilled that it worked out so well for you and all your friends
Please do check with us next time you plan to visit LA -
Dallas
Reviewed 22 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Luxury-minded travelers
22 Feb 2014
Great to hear that it all worked out well for you. Hope to have you back again soon.
Tittoo and Anju
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing