Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Anita W
Orcutt, California

Great Location! Nice Staff & Amenities

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Aug 2021via mobile
Have been staying here for years, the staff is always very professional and helpful. Security is good, as valid room keys are needed for elevator access, important for the Hollywood area. Liked the hand sanitizer on each floor, all staff masked. Upon arriving, I noted the rooms are starting to show their age in places. Also some of the bed mattresses aren’t as as comfortable, again starting to sag a bit. Although overall, I still feel comfortable staying at Hollywood Loews as the rooms are modern and spacious, pool is nice, on-site restaurants and bars, rooms are always cleaned well and you can’t beat the location!
Date of stay: August 2021
Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor, it’s quieter and has a better view!
Trip type: Travelled with friends
  • Trip.com
10.0 km from Loews Hollywood Hotel
View more hotels in Los Angeles
5,378 results
All reviews great location dolby theatre chinese theatre city view self park universal studios lobby bar stayed here for nights per day rooftop pool valet parking santa monica beverly hills fame hollywood bodega concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

We arrived early and front desk after a few adjustments got us in both rooms early with no extra charge which was extremely appreciated! Then when our flight got cancelled they gave us an extra hour and a half to check out at no expense. However, if we went over that 1 1/2/ hr allowance, then we were informed we would be charged half of room cost until 6pm or another whole day charge if after 6pm. Our refrigerator in one room did not work so our food spoiled and drinks were warm.

1  Thank dchestnuthmg
Reviewed 9 August 2021

I ve been to your hotels in Santa Monica, New Orleans and Coronado my experience at the Hollywood hotel was very poor. I will not return to that property ever. Upon arrival the suite I requested with 2 king beds was over booked. They game me a sofa bed I requested to be made before I left for dinner, when i returned to the room the bed and the roll out bed were not made. I call the front desk at 9:30 they toll me house keeping is gone for the day we can not make your bed.

Order room service and it arrive on take out boxes and no table to have breakfast. I could order the same food in Uber eats for 80% less.

I describe my stay in your hotel as a Hollyday in

2  Thank dcb86
Reviewed 6 August 2021

I stayed here with my family for our first time visiting LA. The staff is all very helpful and friendly and so are the guests. The rooms were fine - yes, they are showing their age a little with peeling wallpaper, etc. but were very quiet and we slept great. We were not expecting daily housekeeping due to Covid, but we had excellent service each day. There was no bar for a drink during the week and the Bodega downstairs that serves Starbucks was always very busy with long waits and average drinks. The area is a little shady - near all of the Hollywood highlights, but if I were to do it over again, I would probably stay somewhere in West Hollywood. Overall, a good experience with excellent service.

2  Thank Christy M
Reviewed 6 August 2021

This hotel is in the heart of Hollywood and is beautiful. The lobby and front entrance are extremely clean and modern. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Everyone on the staff was friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rebecca H
Reviewed 3 August 2021

Beds are not queen beds, uncomfortable square pillows. Too much smell of weed. Hard time sleeping with smell in the room- maybe came thru Ac duct or corridor in the middle of the night.
Will not go back.