Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
NJR
Anchorage, Alaska

Would stay here again

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Aug 2020
I spent one night here on a long layover at LAX. I needed to stretch after sitting on a plane for so long and did not really want to figure out the shuttle situation (LAX gives me a headache enough as is) so I ended up just walking to the hotel. It was a little less than a mile away. There are a couple cafes and some places to get food around the hotel. Customer service at the hotel was great and they did a good job adhering to covid safety when I was there back in June. The room itself was pretty nice, the A/C worked great. No complaints. The shuttle took about 20 minutes to arrive in the morning to take everyone to the airport.
Date of stay: June 2020
Kym Myers, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this review
Responded 4 Aug 2020
Hi Natalia R,

Thank you so much for posting a wonderful review about our hotel on TripAdvisor! We greatly appreciate your feedback.

We are thrilled to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for coming back again. I've done the walk from the airport and it can certainly be invigorating and enjoyable. The team will appreciate your kind words on the service delivery and it is nice to see you noticed our COVID safety measures in place. Safety is a priority for us as well as other places of business.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to when you can stay with us again!

Mr. Kym Myers
    $285
16.1 km from Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
View more hotels in Los Angeles
4,338 results
All reviews close to the airport free shuttle an early morning flight shuttle service an overnight stay rental car long flight lax
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2020

I had to travel during the Covid 19 quarantine mess. The Airline cancelled many flights - so I had no connection to my destination and required an over night - barely 10 hours.
I arrived at night - no view of property outside; and all amenities were closed - due to covid.
The Staff was very helpful and friendly, and the property inside seemed very clean, shiny floors, fixtures ... .
I made the reservation on my phone curbside at airport - but the Hotel still hadn't received the res. until at least 20-30 mins after my arrival at the Lobby.

Room tip: I used the website that Penny and Capt. Kirk advertise for - so, ... pretty good rate.
Date of stay: April 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank en g
Reviewed 4 April 2020

The room was fine and the shuttle service to the air port was handy. From the airport you could take the train to any place in LA for a dollar. The bar had good food and reasonable prices. You could walk to a convience store.

the

Date of stay: January 2020
4  Thank WILLIAM M
Reviewed 25 March 2020 via mobile

I stayed here upon recommendation from an airline when I missed a connecting flight. I called to book and paid, then when I arrived, the front desk attendant was very rude and said there was no record of it and I would have to pay again. I was charged twice and had to make several calls over two days to have one of the charges removed. The front desk also informed me that I only had 5 minutes prior to the restaurant closing at 10, which the bartender told me was incorrect and they remained open a couple more hours, including for food. The room smelled musty and like stale cigarette smoke. Very disappointing experience for a name brand Sheraton hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank amandabE3232UJ
Reviewed 25 March 2020

Hotel is nice and close to the airport with a shuttle that goes frequently. Front desk service was good. When I walked into my room which was right right in front of the elevator I immediately smelt smoke. It smelt like it had been smoked in many times. I opened up the window to air it out and noticed an empty orange juice bottle behind the chair. I called down to the front desk to request a new room but no one answered the phone. I was tired and jet lagged so I couldn’t be bothered to go down to the front desk so I sucked it up and went to bed. In the morning when I walked out of my room it smelt horribly of marijuana and the garbage can in front of the elevator was overflowing. I was happy to be leaving. Smoke in the rooms and hallways is unacceptable and I will not recommend it to anyone or stay at a Sheraton hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Mgatenby
Reviewed 12 March 2020

My experience here was nothing short of 5+ stars. I accidentally left a garment bag in my room and with tremendous help from Paulina & Monica at the from desk, I was able to recover my belonging. Not only were both Paulina & Monica a dream to interact with, but their willingness to go way above the measure of reasonable expectable was truly remarkable. These ladies are outstanding representatives of the Marriott family of hotels and should be recognized for their excellence!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank jacobvann83
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Dear jacobvann83,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport. It is overwhelming to know that the flawless service provided by our devoted associates inspired your time with us. We appreciate the acknowledgment of their dedication, and we will gladly share your gracious compliments with Paulina & Monica. We look forward to welcoming you back soon on your next visit to the area.

Mr. Kym Myers