3,536 results
All reviewsburger kingfree shuttlebetween flightsan early morning flightshuttle servicecar rentalan overnight staymanhattan beachlong flightsanta monicalaxbrewstersproximity
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I know this hotel is relatively well-reviewed, but our experience wasn’t good.

The good:
The lobby is new, clean and modern. The bar is large and well-taken care of, and the bartender was friendly.

The bad:
On one bank of elevators, only 2 of the 3 worked. Long lines and very slow. And the other bank didn’t work right either - automatically stopping at every floor.

The room was so-so. The thermostat wasn’t adjustable so hope you like the current temp. The bathroom was tiny - like TINY tiny. There was also no hand soap or cups. The beds were supposed to be queens, but were basically just full.

Parking is $32/night. That could be standard around the airport, but still expensive for a hotel of this caliber.

Finally, the bar is very expensive. A standard size glass of local brew is $10. It’s a nice place for a hotel bar, but come on.

All in all, I would not recommend this place.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Matt J
Hugo B, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Matt J
We appreciate the time you took to provide us with feedback and apologize for areas we failed you. We hope you will consider Four Points for your future travel accommodations.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

only good thing about this hotel is the early check in stayed here one night before moving on first room had noisy air conditioner asked to be moved to another room .The next room was fine except it was facing the airport and had no block out curtain on large window. Did not get much sleep because of the lights from airport and budget rent a car directly opposite kept me awake got up early morning to have a shower in the bath tub combination only to find the lever for the shower did not work. On my way back home I had already booked a further 2 night stay so asked for a quieter room the room was quite except for the a/c which sounded like a jet engine and the room was full of furniture and cramped the bathroom was small and pokey but the room did have full block out curtains.. .Overall the hotel is run down with many maintenance . problems even though I paid for a refurbished room I would not stay there again it is convenient to airport but way overpriced..

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank bruce m
Lupe V, Assistant Front office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues during your visit

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Arrived the afternoon before our early flight (0545 am) and decided to park and use the shuttle from the 4 Points Sheraton LAX in stead of waking up at 0 dark thirty. The hotel is older but looks like they are trying to update it. Nice room, it served the purpose of sleeping. We hung out by the pool for drinks and relaxing. Some guys outside the pool were blazing up with some bad skunk weed. Didn't want to engage some hood rats so I went to management and the hotel security jumped on it and chased them off. Ate in the restaurant and food was good. Very accommodating for my wife and daughter who are GF. Chef came to the table and personally took their orders and made their food. Good beers on tap. Shuttle was easy and quick.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The hotel is located right up the street from LAX, so I'd have thought the airport noise would be worse. I was glad to find out that it wasn't. In hindsight, I wouldn't have booked the hotel, simply because it isn't close to anything. Everything we did required a long drive in the rental car. It's something to consider if you are planning trips to Disneyland, Hollywood, etc.
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Because we were staying for a few days, the woman who checked us in "only" charged us $19/day for parking, which still seemed steep, but considering we had no other options, we were grateful for the discount. The parking is tight, but I found that to be the case in almost every lot I used in California.
The room we had was very clean and comfortable, and the housekeepers went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I want to thank the front desk ageint Hany S. individually. He is so great, eager to please and good man, my flight was delayed , so i arrived next day, Hany S helped me to save my booking, i am really glad that in the hotel is still working good people ready to help you

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business