Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
greggogb
Nottingham, England

Not a 4 star property in my opinion.

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 weeks ago
The Hotel rates itself as 4 star. 3 Star at best. No wardrobes in the room. Only 3 coat hangers, very basic. No safe. No Tea/Coffee making facilities. Draws under the bed which won't open. Asked reception how to open for storage to be told they don't open. The only upside is they have a nice rooftop bar if it is not closed for a private function. Hotel had major issues with water boiler. 4 out of the 6 nights I stayed had luke warm water at best with the shower in the morning. Many guests had the same issue. Last but not least a shortage of irons and ironing boards. If you are loyal to Hilton which I am as a Gold member suggest you stay elsewhere.
Trip type: Travelled on business
  • ZenHotels.com
    $243
5.9 km from The Wayfarer Downtown LA
View more hotels in Los Angeles
All reviews rooftop restaurant speak easy cool vibe boutique hotel downtown la rooms are small the location is perfect nice stay one night stay top floor bed was comfortable speakeasy dtla lobby target fridge drawers
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2024 via mobile

Hotel is lovely. Staff seem irritated and put out. No hot water in shower for two days. Manager was nice but, didn’t offer any suggestions for alternatives to issues. Probably won’t stay again . Plus is there are some nice if pricey restaurants within walking distance.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Anna A
Reviewed 9 May 2024 via mobile

Worst hotel experience ever. Three mornings running was woken at 4am by loud garbage trucks at the back of the hotel. Three mornings running I had no hot water for the shower. Complained about shower, did not get fixed. Will not stay there again.

Room tip: Avoid rooms at the back of the hotel due to noisy garbage trucks. Check shower works.
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank NeatWoods
Reviewed 30 April 2024

No fridge or cupboard in the room, yes I could have researched this but I booked it as it had the Hilton name. It certainly is not Hilton standard

The fees and charges are confusing and potentially not transparent.

I was told that I had to pay a $500 USD security deposit for my 5 nights and from that there would be $25 a deduction per day (for exactly what I have no idea). I was then advised that if I ordered food from the restaurant or roof top bar to charge it to the room and this would come off the $25 fee.

I felt that this was a way of forcing me to spend extra money at the hotel. Not wanting to waste money I ate at the bar/restaurant twice and had a cookie from the breakfast bar once.

Instead of receiving $375 back I received 268 back. I emailed the hotel twice with no response.

Very confusing the fees you add. I would not have ordered food from the hotel and feel conned in to spending extra money at the hotel.

When I checked out reception were not able to provide any kind of confirmation of how much or when my refund would take place

Had I known you were going to charge me an extra $232 I would have stayed somewhere else

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Tour42733526199
Reviewed 31 March 2024

Not best experience booking in, staff did not explain things properly which resulted in me paying for room again, had pre-paid but got confused after long flight. Got sorted on check out and got my money back. Rooms very compact, don’t think I would stay again through choice.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rick E
Reviewed 30 March 2024

This is the worst Hilton brand hotel we have stayed so far. Front desk lady who checked us in on 21 March night was robotic and did the bare minimum. No acknowledgement of being a gold member. They have staff hanging around the entrance chatting and doing their own thing and ignoring guests. No greetings or acknowledgement. The just stare at you as you struggle with the doors. Such pathetic service! Staff are really apathetic and awful to deal with. We had to remind them twice that we needed an ironing board as they didn't send one and they would just chuck it outside and run away. Each time we wanted to speak to the manager, we were given the excuse that the manager is not in and no staff was sure what time the manager would be in. For 2 days - no one has a clue of whether their manager is in? What sort of manager is running this place? The only saving grace is the breakfast crew serving coffee in the morning are customer-oriented unlike the rest of the Hilton staff working there.Stay away and really a poor reflection of the Hilton brand.

Date of stay: February 2024