“A must try ”
Review of Fat Sal's

Fat Sal's
Ranked #3,160 of 10,794 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I loved everything about Fat Sal’s. It’s a very casual and laid back environment. Parking is a little tough due to the small lot but it wasn’t a problem for me. There’s indoor and outdoor seating available.

Service was good. We got our food rather quickly, and the cashier was very friendly. They play loud rap music inside, but nothing bad. It actually goes well with the vibe they got. They also have multiple big screen TVs playing sports.

The food was really good. I got the pepperoni pizza burger and it was amazing. I also got seasoned fries which I also loved. My fiancé loved her veggie burger. There’s a ton of options I’m looking forward to trying soon.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing and tasted great and location was fun like as the windows were open when you sit inside. I am definitely going back to try the rest of the menu with my family members.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

A little more expensive than the "chain" sandwich restaurants, but WAY better. The Phenomenal Philly Cheesesteak was yummy. Burgers also very good.
+They have an adjacent small parking lot.