3,827 results
All reviews daily grill restaurant heavenly bed century blvd taco bell starbucks coffee manhattan beach an early flight self parking free shuttle shuttle service rental car the club lounge santa monica lobby runway conference stopover
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I am an avid Westin traveler and seek the properties out for travel. This will not be a repeat! The driver drove passed me 3 times then rebuked me for trying to flag him down. The bar staff was curt and disinterested in my food order (I wasn’t drinking)! And the room was average quality at best. Highly disappointed!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Gretchen R
Brad S, Manager at The Westin Los Angeles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you very much for providing me with detail of your arrival experience from the airport. This is extremely concerning and I will make sure it is addressed with our transportation team. As a loyal guest there is a level of expectation you have from our brand that is the reason you chose to stay with Westin.

Please feel free to reach out next time you are in town and I will make sure to take better care of you .

Respectfully,

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Another good experience with the Westin LAX. Shuttle was fast with a courteous Driver who helped me with my bag. Checkin took about 3 minutes. Couldn't ask for better service. A/C kept the room exceptionally cool and internet connection was fast. When I checked out the shuttle was already outside waiting, the trip back to LAX was fast. Thanks for making my business trip easy.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

This was unusual experience at this hotel. Stayed there so many times before and used to be great!
Despite writing up the hotel and sharing the details of horrible stay, we were totally ignored.
I do not wish to share all the details but all I can say is that we do not plan to stay there in any of our future visits to Southern California.
We returned back from a memorable vacation in Hawaii to end it on a sour note.
We used to have great stays at this hotel in the past. Work needs to be done to rectify to change this perception.
The location is great for sure!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Brad S, Manager at The Westin Los Angeles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Let me begin by thanking you for selecting Westin Los Angeles Airport as your select hotel during your travels to Los Angeles. I know there are many hotels to select from and our hotel was your choice. I would like to take a moment to thank you for sharing your comments with us regarding your recent experience.

I would like to offer my sincere apology regarding your less than perfect experience and overall concern with service challenges at the hotel. We truly appreciate your Patronage and loyalty to the Westin brand and I

Please if you have the time email me directly about your experience at the hotel and I will make sure to speak with my management and leadership to go over your concerns to enhance overall experience at the hotel.

Once again my accept my sincere apologies regarding your recent experience at Westin Los Angeles Airport. Please Keep my email address on file and feel free to contact me at your leisure if you are in need of additional assistance for any future reservations.
Thank you again for contacting us and allowing me the opportunity to rectify this incident

Respectfully,

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We went to the Westin LAX for the Hollywood Show, a Convention to meet celebrities and get pictures and autographs. The rooms were clean, the staff was very accommodating and the food in the restaurant, The Daily Grill, was superb. Breakfast and dinner were delicious. (We did not have lunch but sure it's fabulous too! :)

Room Tip: Request a room you prefer and they will make sure you get the room you want. We asked for a low floor room and it wasn't a problem.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We were there for my Fiancé Birthday Trip to San Diego, LA and Las Vegas!!!! The Westin we chose because it was located down the street from LAX it about 5 min to the LAX Airport. We love the Westin Lobby, its was very clean, updated furnitures and many restaurants that were clean and affordable for breakfast.

I'm a Starwood Preferred Quest, when they assign my room it was very average and the room was kind of outdated and not moderate at all. I was very disappointed but it made up because they have free shuttle bus to the LAX Airport. Overall the bed were comfortable and clean . If you there for business and you in and out of LA for a couple of day this will fit your needs. Especially FREE Shuttle Bus to the airport and it worth it .

Stayed: July 2018
Brad S, Manager at The Westin Los Angeles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018