“Nice ambiance”
Review of Fenix Restaurant

Fenix Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenix Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 206 Restaurants in Lodi
Description: Fenix is your prime destination for incredible contemporary American cuisine in Lodi, CA. Visit us for a great meal today!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nicely prepared food. Reasonably price. I had the lamb chops and they were very tasty. Nicely decorated setting. Friendly attentive staff.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nicely appointed,elegantly presented,truly features the chefs special expertise .Limited menus because each dish the chef personally prepares.Ambiance and great food

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was in Lodi for a weekend of wine tasting and this restaurant was recommended. Asparagus was in season so we had that with a Blue Cheese appetizer(great cheese selection). I had the Halibut and others has Lamb Chops and the Macaroni/Cheese. Everything was absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

All 5 of us had delicious meals in this modern, upscale restaurant, which has very nice ambience and very good service. The food is nouvelle cuisine, prepared well, though my lamb chops first came overdone (medium instead of medium rare), then raw, finally perfect.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I really was surprised when my son said he had gone to recently opened Fenix Restaurant and they had Beef Wellington. We had not been there and I’m a big Wellington fan. I messaged the restaurant via their Facebook page and got quick responses each time. They only offer Wellington on occasion so I kept in touch and found they would have it again on New Years Eve. It was also a special occasion so I made reservations. To cut to the chase, the Beef Wellington was superb. Price is high so to me it is a place to go for a special occasion. It is a small elongated space where they had to design around a closed sandwich shop. Unique, inspiring and interesting story of the creation of the restaurant and simple raising of the Phoenix decor. I do have to say though that for the price, service could have been much better. We were seated in the back near the restroom after being guided past several open tables nearer the front. I could have complained but I wanted our special occasion to be positive. We had long waits to take or order, to get our food and to be checked on. Had to ask for more water by getting someone’s attention. To me this should not happen. I still rave about the food but please be more attentive, it simply was not that busy.

Been to Fenix Restaurant? Share your experiences!