All reviews orange county lending locker front desk fitness room laundry facilities quiet location irvine microwave loan cookware businesses
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

The new beds are super comfy. Good sized and quality flatscreen was nice too. Lending locker with juicers is welcome addition. Staff is great here and this is a nice quiet location. Good for business travel particularly if you enjoy making your own meals in lieu of eating out every meal while on the road.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Want to thank Dawn, the sales director as well as Daniel and Barnard, the people at the desk for a pleasant stay. The facility was clean and quiet. The rooms are laid out well for business travelers including a large desk and a comfortable office chair at the desk. Internet was free and non-intrusive. Even the on-site laundry has no extra cost.

Whenever I have business in Orange County, I'll book a room there.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Was given a hard time after being charged twice on my credit card. I was not the only person who faced this issue. The issue got resolved on its own on the last day but I went through hell for more than 10 days with no real help.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
daniel_fermin, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Orange County/ Irvine East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Dear Jonathannp,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I was in contact with you and your bank on a daily basis and provided all the forms needed to release the approvals on your international travel card. I am glad to see you made it home safe and that your bank finally released the hold on your card. We look forward to see you next time you are in Lake Forest.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Stayed here for 10 nights Rooms very Clean, Kitchenette very very well provided paper Towel everything you need Except a kettle (hey I am British). The only one very little gripe more chairs outside would be good. Laundry room clean and washers and driers very good

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

They desk staff was friendly and helpful. It was just too loud there ask for non smoking room but we are pretty sure it had been smoked it. It was not a typical Marriott stay which I'm accustomed to but it was not the worst either. I would not stay again but if you are just look for a place to lay your head for a night, it is fine for that.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SBS-Chatsworth, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Orange County/ Irvine East, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Dear Soccertraveler2
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review & I'm really sorry that you were disappointed. Please be assured that your feedback has been shared with our team and we will take necessary actions. Also appreciate your kind comment about our friendly desk staff.

Regards,