“Best state side Vacation ever!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Carlislec...
Loveland, Colorado
“Best state side Vacation ever!”
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in October 2015

This Location is awesome- views are phenomenal from the shared deck and The units are perfectly appointed and most have great Ocean front views! You can walk to Everything! On site washer dryer, being on the beach it was a little "sandy" but perfect for jeans and hoodies! Such a relaxing retreat- we actually have another visit scheduled for this coming December 2017!!

Kristin54...
Albany, California
“The property was amazing however got scammed through Tripadvisor link”
Reviewed 31 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I am now very skeptical of Tripadvisor. I found The Retreat at this exact link showing Villa 5. I clicked on the link to get an inquiry. I was answered by an impersonator who apparently hacked someone associated. Long story shortened, I was scammed out of my vacation budget. After discovering this I was still able to reserve a beautiful spot at The Retreat. It was amazing, the property, the view. The headache was not amazing and the challenge to actually contact someone from Tripadvisor was not amazing. The fact that Tripadvisor laid the blame on the property manager was really not amazing. In the end I was out a whole lot of money. If I had never clicked on the link through Tripadvisor I would have not lost my money. I had a fair amount of trust that Tripadvisor somehow checks links that are associated to their business. Not so much. Just proceed with caution. Call the property and use a credit card. DON'T TRUST TRIPADVISOR. I wish that the whole experience did not leave a bad taste in my mouth, the view was stunning! I will not be back....

Travelling group: Teenagers
Wendy B
Guthrie, Oklahoma
“Inspired Relaxation”
Reviewed 7 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

The DaVinci was by far the best "beach condo" rental I have ever stayed in. Walking distance to outstanding restaurants. A++ service by Bianca on check-in and Ryan who was there over the weekend. They were both so helpful in helping find us places to shop, eat and do. The beach was magnificent and the views incredible! I will absolutely be a return guest of theirs any time I visit SoCal!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the balcony
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
LoriLosch
Phoenix, Arizona
“The picture perfect condo”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

This was such a great spot! Right on the beach and with a buffer building between us and the South Coast Highway (so it was incredibly quiet.) Walking distance to everywhere. Clean. New. Contemporary. Passes to yoga. Beach chairs/umbrellas/etc provided. Was really a home away from home. There is a building directly in front of the unit, but we liked it as it is a sound buffer for the waves crashing in. (We are sensitive to noise.) But it still had a nice side view of full beach frontage. Parking was easy and complimentary. We will for sure be back. There is nothing we would change. Well, maybe the bed. It was a double at best. A queen would have been nice. But all around, but was perfect. And we loved that it accepted dogs.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with pets
Deanna H
San Clemente, California, United States
“A great way to celebrate your Birthday!”
Reviewed 25 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Thank you for the generous opportunity to stay at The Retreat. My husband and I had a wonderful time relaxing in your beautiful villa. The timing was perfect as we both celebrated our birthdays this month. I couldn't ask for a nicer gift. Maureen is so wonderful, she made us feel right at home! I highly recommend The Retreat as a great get away, you have access to everything you need within walking distance and you will walk away with memories that will last a life time. :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Hospitality
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing