“Good consistent Italian cuisine ”
Review of Piatti

Piatti
Reserve with OpenTable
Piatti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,251 Restaurants in La Jolla
Price range: US$35 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: La Jolla Shores Drive
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I have been there few times and the service and cuisine are always very consistent. The ambience is cozy and a nice location at La Jolla sea shore

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Nice restaurant near the beach in a small resort village. Outdoor seating is nice. Great place for a family meal while in La Jolla.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Piatti’s is consistently excellent every time we come. The place is as CA.cute as can be, service is always tops, and the food is always so good. We usually get some kind of pasta dish. The fish dishes are also fresh and cooked beautifully. The restaurant is along a row of shops and other restaurants and the area is very attractive. Think it’s mostly a local crowd which is nice. We always eat here a couple of timers whenever we get a week in La Jolla. Wouldn’t miss going here if you’re even sort out of close by.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I've never been here, but my friend has. We were looking for a late night bite around 9:45 and as I was looking through Yelp search Piatti closes on the weekday at 10! Yeah, so we were there. The hostess greeted us and happily sat us. Even after we ordered, I noticed they were still accepting walk-ins which is nice even though it was a little after 10.

My dining partner and I shared a Beef Carpaccio and the Crushed Tomato Margherita Pizza. It was perfect, HIT the spot. Next time I need to come for a full dinner.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Piatti’s Restaurant is A Hidden Gem Restaurant in la Jolla Shores.

It has great food and great ambience weather at the bar or outside on the patio, near the big tree. Enjoy the meatballs, raviolis, Seafood or Lasagna - all of which are delectable

Enjoy