“Julian/Cuyamaca House”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jay B
“Julian/Cuyamaca House”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Stayed here with some family and friends. The house and location are amazing! I highly recommend this house as a beautiful, relaxing getaway.
The views are spectacular, with the ocean and downtown to the east and the lake and surrounding mountains to the east.
With Julian and Mt. Laguna a ten minute drive away you'll always have something to do and explore. Fishing at Lake Cuyamaca is a must also.
I can't wait to go back!

Management Response
27 Sep 2017
So glad you enjoyed your time at our home. We are really looking forward to having you back.
Pamela W
“Views For Days, Never Dissapointed”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Both times I have traveled to San Diego for a visit, I stayed at this beautiful home. All I can say is if you are looking for peace and tranquility, while still being close to a major metropolitan city, this is your place. The Sunsets are breathtaking, and the views are some of the best I have seen in all of my travels around the United States.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
27 Sep 2017
Thanks so much for the review. We look forward to having you back again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing