“The Highlight of Our Palm Springs Trip!”

Joshua Tree Adventures - Day Tours
Ranked #6 of 10 Tours in Joshua Tree
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Joshua Tree Adventures offers customized guided experiences in Joshua Tree National Park. We offer naturalist hikes, caving and rock scrambling adventures and off-the-beaten path desert exploration. Joshua Tree Adventures takes pride in creating a customized guided tour for each client so that you can maximize seeing the wonders of the desert that interest you the most.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

My friend and I went on a girls getaway trip this past weekend to Palm Springs, and our day out in Joshua Tree with Ethan was a huge highlight! Joshua Tree is very beautiful, but the desert can also be intimidating, so having a trained professional guide us safely through was 100% worth it. He led us to places we would have definitely not attempted to explore on our own–places that really showcased the natural beauty of the desert landscape. He is also very knowledgable about the history and local plants, so we left with a lot of awesome information. Ethan is a pleasure to hangout with, his demeanor is laidback and easy going. I highly recommend him and plan on hiring him again when I return with my family.

All reviews
"encouragement"
"half"
"level"

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Ethan Peck from Joshua Tree Adventures is in my opinion THE BEST guide ever!!!! He has so much knowledge of the park, the natural habitat, environment, history and I honestly could not have asked for a better, detailed and amazing hiking experience. He is very easy going, caters to your skill level on hiking, fun to hang out with. Coming to Joshua Tree NP has been a dream of mine, and having Ethan show me around the area of the park where general tourists may not know to go made the hiking even more awesome. I did the full day hike and I would say that I only saw people for about less than 1 hour of the hiking portion, otherwise it was like having a total private hike of the NP all by myself!! Thank you Ethan, it was really an awesome experience. Thank you for teaching me about the history of the NP and for pointing to all the natural habitat and explaining them in detail to me. I am so glad that I requested Ethan's help to get the hiking done!!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Danner led my 12 year old daughter and I on a hike to some wonderful sights in the park in April 2018. He is a very knowledgeable guide. He explained the history, geology and ecology of what we were seeing. He was very personable as well. We appreciated our visit so much more having a guide. I highly recommend Danner and Joshua Tree Adventures. The proprietor, Ethan, was very helpful and flexible in setting up our visit.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Ethan was an amazing guide, he showed us so much we never would have discovered or known about without him. Ethan is also very funny and kind. We would definitely recommend going with Ethan than going by yourself.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We definitely recommend hiring Ethan to guide you in Joshua Tree versus doing it yourself. He taught us a lot about the park's features, flora and fauna while moving us through parts of the park we would have never found on our own. Even had we found some of the places he showed us, we would have probably chickened out without his guidance and encouragement. We had a blast scrambling up rocky hills and shimmying through caves.