Joshua Tree Adventures - Day Tours
Review Highlights
Highly Recommended

We have been to Joshua Tree four times in the last three years, with various combinations of... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Gillian52024
Portland, Oregon
Highly Recommended Tour Guide

Ethan was absolutely amazing. He was very responsive when we contacted him. He was on time to meet... read more

Reviewed 4 December 2018
cbellon

Recommended experiences in and around Joshua Tree
from US$169.00
from US$189.00
from US$155.00
More Info
All reviews rock scrambling flora and fauna off the beaten path pleasant person local plants rattlesnake canyon day hiking knowledgeable guide great guide hour hike national park peck caves ethan wonderland animals chasm
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Ethan Peck from Joshua Tree Adventures is in my opinion THE BEST guide ever!!!! He has so much knowledge of the park, the natural habitat, environment, history and I honestly could not have asked for a better, detailed and amazing hiking experience. He is very easy going, caters to your skill level on hiking, fun to hang out with. Coming to Joshua Tree NP has been a dream of mine, and having Ethan show me around the area of the park where general tourists may not know to go made the hiking even more awesome. I did the full day hike and I would say that I only saw people for about less than 1 hour of the hiking portion, otherwise it was like having a total private hike of the NP all by myself!! Thank you Ethan, it was really an awesome experience. Thank you for teaching me about the history of the NP and for pointing to all the natural habitat and explaining them in detail to me. I am so glad that I requested Ethan's help to get the hiking done!!!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Danner led my 12 year old daughter and I on a hike to some wonderful sights in the park in April 2018. He is a very knowledgeable guide. He explained the history, geology and ecology of what we were seeing. He was very personable as well. We appreciated our visit so much more having a guide. I highly recommend Danner and Joshua Tree Adventures. The proprietor, Ethan, was very helpful and flexible in setting up our visit.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Ethan was an amazing guide, he showed us so much we never would have discovered or known about without him. Ethan is also very funny and kind. We would definitely recommend going with Ethan than going by yourself.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We definitely recommend hiring Ethan to guide you in Joshua Tree versus doing it yourself. He taught us a lot about the park's features, flora and fauna while moving us through parts of the park we would have never found on our own. Even had we found some of the places he showed us, we would have probably chickened out without his guidance and encouragement. We had a blast scrambling up rocky hills and shimmying through caves.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Our whole family had a great time on our starlight desert tour and full-day hike the next day with Ethan. We felt like we had the desert to ourselves, guided by a super-knowledgeable friend who simply loved spending the evening charting the desert sky and the following day experiencing the best routes and scrambles, showing and telling us about geology, flora, fauna, myths and stories of the Mojave. We were thrilled to have found Ethan!

Date of experience: December 2017