US$136
US$109
US$133
US$124
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$157
US$97
US$112
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewspanda expressroom was cleanovernight stayfree shuttlethe hotel offersan older hotelcoffee makernice stayevery hourdonutscontinental breakfastyogurtlaxrossdanishcaliforniamicrowave
Reviewed 2 April 2016

Nice hotel, old but well kept. Nice receptionist during check in BUT when we check out in the morning it was really in contrast. He was the rudest person we ever met during our stay in every hotel we've been. I got his name "RAJDEV"

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lance P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Airport Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Dear rommelg867,
Thank you very much for your review. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconveniences that occurred during your stay. Upper management is also going to have a meeting to make sure our service is exceptional.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

It is hard to find a reasonably priced motel in the LA area that one would feel comfortable in. This motel was very nice, staff was helpful, and it was affordable. We were in the area to see the Le Brea Tarpits and the Museum of Tolerance, this motel was in a location that located near both and navigating was very easy.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lance P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Airport Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Dear 115bernicek,

On behalf of the entire staff I would like to thank you for your Trip Advisor Review. We are truly grateful for your compliments and business as well. Thank you!

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

This place is located on Centinela and S La Cienega blvd in Inglewood. The city itself its shady, this motel its a dive.
Stayed again for a night, at around 10pm or shortly after, I heard a commotion outside, checked it out. I saw cops talking to this white drunk dude, who didn't pay his cab.
A lot of ruffians looking characters in the motel.
Breakfast was mediocre, choice wise. Not enough tables to accommodate patrons.
Will I go back here again? Only if I don't have any other choice. Will I recommend this to others? Not if you want to experience what we've seen.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Eplief a,
On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to apologize for the all of the inconveniences and problems that occur. Our customer's security and safety, is imperative and I am going to personally make sure that upper management see's this review.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

All of the rooms smell like smoke and I had to buy air freshener to dilute the bad, horrible odor. The complimentary breakfast was gas station quality and offered nothing healthy I could see. The hotel was convenient to a Starbucks and I suggest walking there rather than driving due to all of the traffic. The "pool" was suitable for one 3-year old, not bigger than that (although I do not swim, they advertised "pool"). You also have to pay $7/day for parking which is a rip-off but there is no place else to park.

Room Tip: Choose a non-smoking room! It may still smell like smoke though!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Karatekid2005
Lance P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Airport Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2016

Dear Karatekid2005,
Thank you very much for providing a TRIP ADVISOR review, with regards to your recent stay. I would like to apologize for the not fully meeting your lodging needs. Your review will be shown to the entire.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Near the airport with shuttle service. Friendly and helpful staff. The manager, Danny is on top of all aspects of this hotel. If you bring your car note that there is a $7.00 parking fee that I was not aware of when I booked this stay. The WiFi worked perfectly. Bed was comfortable. My room on the second floor in the back was quiet, too. This was a good choice for a short stay.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lance P, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Airport Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2016

Dear Jim S,
Thank you very much for reviewing our property, I Am pleased to hear that you had a pleasurable stay. Once again, thank you very much, and we hope to see you soon.