All reviews panda express room was clean free shuttle overnight stay coffee maker an older hotel nice stay fast food donuts every hour continental breakfast yogurt lax ross danish california microwave
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

This place is located on Centinela and S La Cienega blvd in Inglewood. The city itself its shady, this motel its a dive.
Stayed again for a night, at around 10pm or shortly after, I heard a commotion outside, checked it out. I saw cops talking to this white drunk dude, who didn't pay his cab.
A lot of ruffians looking characters in the motel.
Breakfast was mediocre, choice wise. Not enough tables to accommodate patrons.
Will I go back here again? Only if I don't have any other choice. Will I recommend this to others? Not if you want to experience what we've seen.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Lance P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Airport Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Dear Eplief a,
On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to apologize for the all of the inconveniences and problems that occur. Our customer's security and safety, is imperative and I am going to personally make sure that upper management see's this review.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

All of the rooms smell like smoke and I had to buy air freshener to dilute the bad, horrible odor. The complimentary breakfast was gas station quality and offered nothing healthy I could see. The hotel was convenient to a Starbucks and I suggest walking there rather than driving due to all of the traffic. The "pool" was suitable for one 3-year old, not bigger than that (although I do not swim, they advertised "pool"). You also have to pay $7/day for parking which is a rip-off but there is no place else to park.

Room Tip: Choose a non-smoking room! It may still smell like smoke though!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Karatekid2005
Lance P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Airport Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2016

Dear Karatekid2005,
Thank you very much for providing a TRIP ADVISOR review, with regards to your recent stay. I would like to apologize for the not fully meeting your lodging needs. Your review will be shown to the entire.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Near the airport with shuttle service. Friendly and helpful staff. The manager, Danny is on top of all aspects of this hotel. If you bring your car note that there is a $7.00 parking fee that I was not aware of when I booked this stay. The WiFi worked perfectly. Bed was comfortable. My room on the second floor in the back was quiet, too. This was a good choice for a short stay.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lance P, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Airport Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2016

Dear Jim S,
Thank you very much for reviewing our property, I Am pleased to hear that you had a pleasurable stay. Once again, thank you very much, and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

It is a small hotel near LAX. The rooms are spacious and the bath quite adequate with separate vanity room. They have an airport shuttle available. Note that there is an extra $7 per day parking fee if you have a car. The WIFI worked well during my entire stay. They have both smoking and no-smoking rooms. My no-smoking room was quite fresh upon arrival with no hint of smoke. The staff are pleasant and efficient. I encountered no problems.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lance P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Airport Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2016

Dear Snavdog,
Thank you very much for taking your precious time to review The Best Western Airport Plaza Inn. Your review will be shown to the entire staff to ensure this type of top quality service is provided to every customer.

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

...surely not anyone who has actually stayed here.

The neighborhood is not very good, traffic is constant, the hotel needs serious upgrades and the rooms are small with paper thin walls. They're trying here, but they don't have much to work with. The staff is very nice, though I'd prefer they not announce my room number for all to hear. Write it on the card packet, that should be sufficient.

It's an open space design, with room doors opening to an exterior walkway. People are hanging out on the walkways, talking and smoking, even though it is a non-smoking area. I can hear activity through my closed door that is taking place down the walkway, so it should be no surprise that I can hear everything going on in the room next to mine - everything, down to toilet paper in use. Not a joke. The central open area is over the parking lot, so I can hear car doors banging and lock horns honking, and I'm on the top floor.

I generously rate this hotel a two because the rooms are clean, but I should go with a one because there's an underlying "old" smell that I hope does not permeate my belongings. I travel often and stay at Best Westerns, Hampton Inns, etc., so I'm not expecting the Ritz, but this is definitely NOT what I would recommend to a business traveler or anyone with kids.

Breakfast is adequate, but it is a very small area with only a couple cafe tables for seating.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Lance P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Airport Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2016

Dear by SeaLilies,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. Our customer's feedback and experience greatly dictates what we are doing correctly as well as incorrectly. I am truly sorry about all of inconveniences that occurred, and this review will shown to the entire staff to make sure the proper training is conducted so this does not occur again.