US$136
US$92
US$147
US$112
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsclose to the airportheavy trafficroom was cleanpool and hot tubshuttle pickupwafflesfront desk stafflos angeleshotel shuttlestreet noisegas stationair conditionershort stayrental carchecking outlate at nightfree breakfast
Reviewed 9 April 2018

In need of a place near LAX overnight, I selected the Best Western Airpark Hotel. Here is why it was a fair choice.

Located on a vibrant and diverse section of Manchester Blvd., the BWAH is a short tax ride or 20 minute walk from the car rental return area; I enjoyed the walk. The check-in was easy and the manager with trainee behind the counter were friendly and efficient.

The room, a single with king, was spacious with a city view. The desk space had electric outlets but could benefit from USB outlets, too. The room was clean and well prepared, but...

For me, the bed was unpleasantly stiff while the pillows were mushy. The street noise was probably acceptable and I may not have noticed it were it not for the person in the room above me who was active from 2:30am and beyond.

The airport shuttle left promptly at 5:00am and I was at the terminal within minutes (I missed breakfast.) Were it not for the night's sleep, I'd be raving.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Lance P, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Airpark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your recent visit. Please accept my apology for the noise disturbance, and also the lack of comfort. Your feedback is crucial in improving our overall product and service.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter in law left her wallet on the seat in the shuttle, it pulled away and now they claim they don’t have it. We know it’s there. The front desk staff is rude, room is smelly and not a good part of town. Very upset with the situation, especially being that my Marines dog tags are in that wallet! Ridiculous, keep the cash but give it back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Lance P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Airpark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear purplejoy,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience during your stay.
On behalf of the Ladies and Gentlemen of Best Western Airpark Hotel please accept our personal apologies that we did not meet or exceed your expectations during your stay. I also sincerely apologize for the lack of concern from the Front Desk. Your safety and the genuine care and comfort for all of our guests is certainly our highest priority.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We chose this hotel because of the reviews. We found staff to be friendly, room was clean, bed was comfortable. Breakfast room was clean and well stocked; choices good. Shuttle pickup and drop off was a plus. This hotel provided all that we need during our stay. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to all.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lance P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Airpark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Greetings Guest,
Thank you for your business and detailed Trip Advisor review. My staff is happy to know you were completely satisfied with our room, service, and breakfast. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Picked this hotel for 2 nights on arrival in LA before starting our road trip. Check-in was good with helpful, friendly staff. All the staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful. Coffee in reception was a life saver on arrival.
The room was clean and comfortable and the bathroom was also clean - no complaints.
Breakfast was a very good selection with something for everyone and the lady looking after it kept everything well stocked up.
Would we stay here again if visiting L A? A definite yes!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Lance P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Airpark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear ilderv0,
Thank you very much for your detailed Trip Advisor review. It truly was our pleasure meeting your hotel needs and having a delicious breakfast for you every morning. Thank you!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The stand out at this hotel is the friendliness of the staff from the Manager down. The manager sets the tone here and you will often see him pushing a broom or talking to the guests, to ensure all is well.

We asked for a later checkout and he came to a very amicable arrangement with us, the receptionist was lovely and the driver of the shuttle a real credit to his employer. This really sets the tone for a place.

The Airpark Hotel is built like any motel, but there any similarities end. The rooms are quite large and clean, with all the amenities you could want. The breakfast was plentiful and tasty and there was coffee available 24/7.

There are some fast food restaurants around and a very nice Mexican called Cafe Cancun just a six minute walk, (turn left out of hotel and cross the road, over the bridge, you will see it right in front of you).

I will certainly return the next time I need an airport hotel in LA.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Lance P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Airpark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Greetings Guest,
On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you for your Trip Advisor Feedback. I am happy to be informed that my staff gave you exceptional service and met all of your hotel needs. Thank you so much!