All reviews panda express two room suite free shuttle two queen beds included breakfast yogurt rental car would stay again fridge and microwave room was clean and comfortable los angeles flight fi
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I stayed here on October 31, 2016 as a layover between conference and travel. I made the reservation days before and was accommodated for late check in---I arrived at 2am after a late flight. The room was just what I expected: a bed, a desk, a 50 inch television, ironing board, coffee machine. Clean room, though the air conditioning system was a little loud. I got use to it quickly. The room was an "open landing" type meaning that when you open your room door, you are outside rather than being in an enclosed hallway within the hotel. I prefer the later, but it was not a deal breaker.

The main thing I appreciated: a well organized, efficient continental breakfast. fresh grains of different types, whole grain raisin bran, fresh coffee, bananas/apples, non-fat yogurt along with boiled eggs and oatmeal (even if it was instant).

I come back again. They shuttled me free from LAX which was only 15 minutes at most away. The internet was fast and consistent to go along with a cordial staff.

Room Tip: Ask them. They are pretty flexible.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Reginald W
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

We only spent one night here, but the front desk was very helpful. We had to leave on the 6am shuttle the next morning and they made "to go breakfast bags" for us since breakfast doesn't start until 630. Thank you to Ram who stayed late to drive the shuttle in the morning since the other driver did not show up for work. Overall nice clean safe place to stay close to LAX.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2016

We stayed here just one night as it looks good in the pictures online but very basic hotel that needs to be updated. the staff are friendly and helpful and the room was ok and clean but no safe in room and the bathroom very old and dated.
Breakfast was good and the shuttle to airport is free and works well but you need to call them from airport to come and get you.
The area has a few shops near by but not much really and we only booked this hotel as the price was ok and it was near the airport just 15 mins. it is ok for 1 night but unless they update the hotel i would not stay there again the one over the road is the same price and much better, we stayed there one night on our way out and decided to try this one for the return trip. wish now that we book the other . this could be a great place to stay if only they do a little updating. if you are on a budget then this is ok for just one night,

Room Tip: ground floor noisy as its near the main road and the glass in windows is very thin and window old.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2016

I enjoyed my stay here Tuesday / Wednesday of last week. I had a king suite on the second floor. The employees were friendly at check in. I was able to grab a quick snack in the morning before heading out to have fun. Thanks for the nice stay. Daniel

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Room need some refurbishment (carpet,bathroom + we had cracked toilet seat, houskeeping should see that) but looks clean a bed was supercomfortable after long flight, breakfast was nice and staff friendly and helpful.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends