See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 March 2015

Anywhere else has got to be better than this place. There was a blood stain on the wall in the bathroom, one of the beds had dirty sheets and the other bed's sheets were threadbare. There are jails in Turkey that make this place look clean and comfortable

Room tip: Stay somewhere else, anywhere else has to be better than this place
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank EvilLuke
Reviewed 9 December 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here several times and a few bumps aside had an ok time. They are cheap on the soap and towe but I am a simple guy. You have to keep on them if you want something but still it was ok. The pool is not very warm but again ok for me.

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2014

My family stayed at the hotel and we were disrecpected by customer service . The manager William us very rude, the room are nasty, I watch him rent the room for couple hours and when the guest check out, he goes in and fix the bed and throw away the garbage without changing the sheets, and also one day my kids were in the pool and there a Chinese guest, that has been living there for months I guess their family member, she was uspstair and spitting down on the pool when I confront him about it he told that she was crazy and he let her lived there, another incident I ask him to change my sheets and he told me they change sheets every other day. He also wear the same clothes everyday, my kids and I got bed bugs, I will contact the right agency to investigate this issues, also there are maggots and lots of crickets and the parking lot at night time, worse place ever. Nasty hotel and Nasty customer service he tries to over charge me when it to came to the weekends.

Date of stay: September 2014
2  Thank clarice25
Reviewed 2 September 2014

This place is so dirty and the stuff at the front desk is unfriendly... i have to stay their for three nights i paid 300 dollars for three nights ..but i left after the first night and i didn't got my money back for the other two nights.i will try to sue them to get my money back.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Fred55759
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I was desperate looking for a hotel with my toddler at around 11:30pm, so I had to take anything available at that time. The staff hardly speak english! Rooms are dirty, the microwave oven is downstair, there is no fridge inside the room, and the only give you ice from the fridge the have inside the lobby which is locked the entire time. In other words, you need to ask somebody from the staff to get few ice cubes. The cable tv is horrible because you get only few local channels plus ESPN and CNN. The WI-FI is slow and crashes a lot. The room stinks, the carpet is so filthy that when you walk on it without shoes, your socks turn black. Housekeeping has to be done at their convenience. They actually call you in the morning to ask if you need anything because the maid is leaving.The smell of marijuana makes you high free of charge and some of the tenants look like crack house residents. I would not recommend this hotel. I paid $65 a night just because I got it for a whole week. Otherwise you are looking at a $75+tax per night for a piece of crap.

Date of stay: January 2014